Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

tg

I can't believe the day has come that WHITE PEOPLE are jealous of Black people. That has to be why all the racist comments come out full force whenever there is an article about a black person. It could be Oprah feeds the hungry and the KKK would use it as a chance to sprew hate. I used to think WTF and now I know it's just jealousy and pure hatred for another man - weather you know them or not. I think that is the most ignorant thinking a person can have to judge someone strictly because they are Black or White. I like to pride myself in being human and they even have me sprewing racial hate sometimes. I really had to check myself and say WTF am I doing even answering. So Peace and LOVE to everyone weather you Black, White, Pink, Yellow, Red, etc. etc. etc.

sweetcakes

why do yall have to always talk about African Americans all the time. it seems like no one is happy unless they are talking
about my race.....am so sick and tired of all this sh!....we all need come together and be one nation... so when obama become THE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, what are u racist ppl going to do then, leave the damn country....well, pack your bags and get to stepping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juls

Everyone makes mistakes. Lets than GOD that no one including her was injered in this missfourtion.
I wish her and her family well. I am sure she has learnd her lesson.
God Bless

dee

TO ALL THE RACISTS THAT SAYS THAT BLACKS COMMIT THE MOST CRIMES: YOU SHOULD ALSO REPORT THE PERCENTAGE OF PEDAPHILES ARE WHITE MALES. YOU KNOW HOW MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CRIMES EXIST!! A CERTAIN CRIME CAN BE COMMITTED BY A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF A CERTAIN GROUP, BUT LOW IN ANOTHER TYPE OF CRIME. CHECK THE STATS ON THAT AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT CHECK THE STATS ON THE GROUP THAT IS THE MOST ON WELFARE (ITS NOT BLACKS) ITS WHITES. BE BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN ETC,,, DOES NOT PREDICT WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE OR HOW YOU SPEAK. IT IS THE ENVIORNMENT AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

MS. S.FULLER

THIS IS MY AUNTIE AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL STILL HAVE HER BACK AND LOVE HER REGARDLESS!

Ruth

First of all to the two ignorant-ass people NUMBERS 10 AND 75, you comments show how dumb you are!! First, not Black people live in the hood, I grew up upper middle class with loads of black people! Secondly, the media portrays all black people to be negative. If you took the time to be around black people you would see this is not the case. Furthermore, what about white celebrities that commit crimes? Also, dumbasses HERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE ON WELFARE THAN BLACK PEOPLE!! You say you rather speak to people who are actually interested in learning the language of the land and contributing to society. .. Well take the time to learn about other races!! To make an assumption is IGNORANT!! I could say ALL white people are serial killers, you all live in the trailer park, and smell like dogs when your wet…..but that is IGNORANT!! What is really the language of the people, because Native Americans were here first, and its IGNORANT to bring millions of people to another country and use them as slaves, and say it’s a GOD given right!! Now when the both of you get more than an eighth grade education, then we can have a INTELLGENT, NOT IGNORANT conversation!!!

Des

She did sound drunk on the show Snoop Dogg Fatherhood! She kinda slurred her words alot, I struggled to hear her speak. Sham I hope she & Snoop can work things out coz they have gorgeous kids together. It is between her & him not the whole world.

Ms.2sexy2386

To thoes of you who have read my post an has misunderstood what I wrote read carefully. I am not saying that African-Americans should speak in dialect. But how do you think African-Americans spoke during the time of slavery? Remember where you can from. African-Americans did not have the Privilege of being educated, we were deprived of that. Yes Barack Obama speaks proper english and a man of his position should. I speak proper english and I embrace being an educated African-American female, but I know that my ancestors did not have the opportunity to be educated. To tolerate and to embrace are two different things (look it up). Embracing is acceptance and tolerating is having to accept things as they are because of a given situation. No I do not embrace certain things that has happened to/in the African-American communities and families. I do not have this idealism that the world be accepting and at peace with everyone, because the realistic picture is that these problems will be here generation after generation. Even if Barack Obama becomes president people will be the same black, white, blue, or green. But if he does become president I hope this will be a wake up call to all that perspectives are changing, it may not be fully, but they are cahnging some. Yes there are African-Americans that are in prison and that is there choice. People need to take responsibility for their actions, black, white, asian, etc. I could have chose to be in a different position that I am, but I made my choice to be a college educated person. I know someone is going to post that certain people do not have the opportunity and that is understandable, but no one is going to give you an opportunity you have to work hard and stay dedicated. Do not expect handouts, work hard to be something other than a sterotype. That is what I have done. If you agree good if you do not know that your opinion is respected but this is my belief and that is that. I'm not going to cry about thoes who are in jail, who deserve it, but thoes who are there under false pretenses my heart goes out to them. Take time to study about your past so that we all can improve on your future.

Ms.2sexy2386

Oh and that comment was for homer and fight. when you read please read carefully.

claire

she is really ugly

daynamayna

Reading over these comments I see it's sad that alot of the discussions in this postings revert to an issue of race.
Snoop's wife got arrested due to a DUI, not because of the color of her skin.
It's sad that there are still ingorant people in this world who classify ignorance to skin color......however, I believe in Karma ...and they are the one's who will have intreacial grandkids.

It's also sad that TMZ allows it.........

Melissa

she needs to go to surprisefromsanta.com like i did. Celebrate herself a different way. Hopefully santa can show her some love

Jessica Retro

Should have gone to my lawyer wehatejail.com He's da shiiiiiit!

Melissa

#212 love the site. anyway, its sad we still have prejudice people in the world. Remember that we all come from different cultures. the world does not belong to any particular race anymore. if someone does not speak the way you do then so what. everyone needs to feel special regardless of color, race, creed, acne or wrinkles. maybe she had a bad day, and just messed up like any other white celebrity. but i guess since they are white they are excused from mistakes, right? And poor mrs. snoop, since she is black, she must be labeled as retarded.............and to think we might have a black president soon............so who is be ignorant? mostly those who try to defend the name calling.

Cheryl

SO SAD! I WAS WRONG ABOUT HER- ON SNOOP'S REALITY SHOW, SHE SEEMED TO BE A GOOD PERSON.. NOW I KNOW THAT SHE'S NOT! I WON'T WATCH THAT SHOW ANYMORE-THANK GOD THAT SHE DIDN'T HIT AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER..