Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

bill420

WOW...............SHE IS FUGLY

phil

and cue the racist. Don't u racist trolls have jobs? What do you do all day? Look for online stories about minorities so can share your ignorance with each other? No one cares about what you think and we're not even shocked or pissed about it either so pack up and get the hell out!! You're boring as hell already and all your stupid jokes are like a hundred years old. At the very least you idiots could come up with new material. If your grandfather used the term "porch monkey" it's been heard and the shock value was over decades ago.

HasBeens

Fight, I'm not sure if you're talking to me (History 101) because you didn't say who you were talking to. However, if you are, I kind of like my privacy about certain things. Even though, for the most purposes this forum is private, I just don't like talking about myself or making my life public.

However, I will give you a glimpse into my long-term efforts to "help the cause" so to speak. BTW, why so defensive? I am currently becoming certified to teach, and I hope to teach in low-income communities and I hope to work with children who have learning disabilities because I have a son who is autistic. Does that help my "cause"?

Then I want to get my Jurisdoctorate (while working as a teacher) so I can help low income people who are victims of the judicial system. By this I mean that because they are unable to afford the best legal representation, they get harsher sentences than those that can...and a lot get convicted for crimes that they may not have committed. Regardless, they deserve the same legal representation as someone that has money is able to afford. I have friends, who just happen to be impoverished minorities, that this has happened to. JUDGE NOT...my friend.

Now, that's all the news that's fit to print. I have to go stimulate the economy now. Later.

carole

I used to have the same personal trainer she had. She used to train just before me...that just does not look like her...
What happened..She was real nice looking petite gal with a nice Porsche........
Hummmmmmmmmmmm

ERICKA

Why would she got do something so incredibly stupid! She has children...seriously she could have killed someone. Dumb, they should show her videos of people who have been killed from drunk driving. Or better yet maybe she should meet with a family who's lost a loved one due to drunk driving...like mine. My sister was killed by a drunk driver 19 months ago to the day. Seriously lady get some help and stop risking other peoples lives because you don't want to take a cab!! Drinking and driving is the MOST selfish action anyone could take.

FIGHT

History 101 -

I wasn't trying to come off as defensive, I was just genuinely curious. FIGHT is just the name I use on here, it's not always my true intention, but I like to keep my indentity on here the same every time.

I like to share thoughts and ideas, and I like to know a bit about the people behind the posts, even though they hide it as well as they can. I was just checking to see if you were my least favorite type of person ... the type that does nothing to actually help "causes", other than sit on their butt and complain. If what you say is true, I can figure by your choice of profession that you genuinely care, and that you're not just going on about words because it's the easiest thing you can do.

FIGHT

Ericka - Try making that argument with a person who is as intoxicated as Shante looks in this photo, and then imagine the blank expression on their face while they try to remember what you just said. I seriously doubt she just didn't want to take a cab. She looks like she was too incoherent to give it that much thought. She obviously has serious issues, and should probably just not drink anymore. Alcohol is the devil, simple as that.

jam

NO BAIL FOR DUI arrest in fullerton, i quess, being all black, they would have the whole town in jail, if they did
she needs to spend jail time, for DUI, how did fullerton get away with that, call mothers against drunk drivers!
she is an ugly drunk, lowlife, pig, black bitch,....

why?

#10 YOU ARE IGNORANT AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. YOU ARE THE NEGRO, SNOOPS WIFE DID NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN PARIS AND LINDSAY & DID YOU MAKE RACIAL COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. DRUNK DRIVING IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT SKIN COLOR U ARE.

WAKE UP IT IS 2008, RACISM IS LAME AND USELESS, WHEN PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IS MIXED RACIALLY.

Barb

WoW. This story surprises me. It seems out of character for her but I'm not in her shoes to really know. What bothers me is all the ignorant, hateful, racist comments I've read about her, her ethnicity and her husband. There's just no reason for that ugliness. I hope Shante is okay.

garyridgway

jam, please;

you must change your attitude.

because YOUR next president
will NOT appreciate it very much.....

buzzbomber

saying colored people is fine by me, i been a supporter of the NAACP for a long time, do you want us to change it to the National Association for the Advancement of African-American People? that would make it the NAAAAP which looks too much like Nap hence Nappy, saying colored is perfectly OK but I want to make it clear that we DO NOT include Mexicans and the like, i hope i clarified that for some of you non-colored people

That is NASTY

HER SKIN NEEDS HEALING HANDS

Melon Head

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY WHUPPED HER WITH A BIG UGLY STICK!!!

SHE'S ONE SCARY LOOKIN BITCH!!

Studio

Here is a mother and a wife and she has to drive drunk. What is it with these celebs. Do they think they can take the chance and not get cought. As for calling her a negro, that is wrong. But I don't think they should be called Africa American either. They are black Americans. Just like I don't call myself French American. Even the Indians call themself American Indian. I think using the Africa American is just one of the many devision they put between whits and blacks. Until we are ALL called American and only American then there will always be racist remarks. If your born in the country then your not AFRICAN, your AMERICAN...