Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

Bandolero

IMO, Negro/Negra is THE world in the Latin world. Everyone of color is a Negrito or Negrita. Listen to some of Celia Cruz's music and you will understand the pride of being a Negra. Also African American excludes all the African natives and Islanders who live in the U.S.and refer to themselves as black. People of color is a wonderful term in that it is a very inclusive term (brown black american and non american) Obama also refers to himself as black.

Kelli

To each their own HUMANS. No wonder other countries laugh at us.

Kristi

I hope everything works out for them. She seems like a good person, and good mom. Damn, if I had more than my one child I would be drinking or smoking too! She seems to be the one that does it all. She didn't have her kids in the car and the cops can't wait to pull over someone famous. They might just get lucky and get their name in the paper.

Kristi

you "AFRICAN AMERICANS" that were born in the United States crack me up. What we are suppossed to call you changes every few years.. I agree that the guy that typed that sounded like a jerk, I sill call afican americans black., and I mean no offense by it.I just think its really silly . Don't call me white either, call me an european american.

Beachcomber Bill

#79 you're right. All negroes are the same. I get Snoop Dogg mixed up with Bill Cosby all the time.

SPLIFFSMOMMY

WHY DOESNT SHE GET SOMETHING DONE WITH THE ACNE MESS ON HER FACE?
SNOOP NEEDS TO SEND HER TO THE DERMATOLOGIST STAT!

BronzedBum

dayuuum, u just know snoop has beautiful white chicks taken care of his bidniz YIKES

why?

"What would be the point? The negroes in "the hood" don't speak even English. They wouldn't understand a word we said. They choose to be ignorant and distance themselves from polite society.

I'd rather speak to people who are actually interested in learning the language of the land and contributing to society. "

"Rolling my eyes" #75

YOU ARE THE EXACT EXAMPLE I SPEAK OF WHEN I SAY "SEPARATE ATTITUDE", I CAME FROM THE STREETS OF L.A.,NOT BECAUSE I AM A GANGSTA, BUT BECAUSE WE COULD NOT AFFORD TO LIVE IN BEVERLY HILLS.

I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, IT IS JUST A FACT U AND PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE U WOULD NEVER BE BOLD TO
SAY THAT IN A CROWD OF BLACK PEOPLE. HIDE SOME MORE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND LET OUT ALL YOUR
TENSION ON A RACE OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU . YOU WORDS ARE THE DEFINITION OF
IGNORANCE.

MAYBE WHEN YOU PROUDLY GO TO THE HOOD, WHERE THERE ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS AND WORKING PROFESSIONALS, THEY CAN HELP YOU SET YOUR EYES STRAIGHT.

BronzedBum

If I had a husband like him.......I would need some Grey Goose myself

Flake

She was drinking the Snoopy Water

Bandolero

May God Be merciful with all the hate baiters. It rolls right off my back. The sooner we stop getting uptight over words, the sooner those words will cease to be uttered. Life is waaay to short to get upset over some ignorant souls hate.

Liz

Lavonda ~ I am so damn tired of that lame BS "you would never say that in a crowd of black men"......................you see, that is what is VERY wrong with MOST black's. Violence!!!! Try and WIN thru intimidation.......................How is it working for you? I guess that is the very reason that the MAJORITY pf people in our prisons are black!!!! Get the F over yourself and your dark skin and stop playing the "I gonna get you if, you talk about my race" card.

Try educating yourself and then you won't have to try and WIN thru intimidation. Knowledge is POWER! Not violence!

vanilla ice

Of all the tail he could pull, and that is what he has for life? lol!!!! pwned.

bbptoy

I can"t believe some of the comments on snoop doggs wife. some of you sound very racist, as though you have it all in your head of what a black person is. you don"t know these people personally. I"m sure you"re all for Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan doing the same. There"s nothing new under the sun and that negro remark proves that nothing has really changed. the stereotypes are so wrong and it"s time to stop it. you can"t predict anyone or anything anymore so face your fear of the unknown.

Jb

Ha i know snoop personally everything is fine she just went to a friends they had a few drinks she lost track and had to get home we all make the same mistakes in life

rather we want to admit it or not we have all drove under the influence be it weed coke or Alch we all have