Tony Romo Holds His Own Balls and Chain

6/14/2008 8:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only is Tony Romo whipped by Jessica Simpson, but from the outside it appears Papa Joe has the football QB on a tight chain as well.

Tony is tired of all the rumors and tells People that he is his own man and any reports that Joe is trying to control his relationship or career are "laughable". The word on the street is that Joe Simpson is acting as the puppet master behind the scenes, pulling the strings in his daughter's love life, while at the same time building up his client list, but Romo says that's "so far from the truth."

Jen Garner Locks Daughter Up

Some days of parenting are better than others and yesterday Jennifer Garner had a really bad day.

While out of the town in L.A. Jen accidentally locked her 2-year-old daughter Violet in her Lexus SUV (via Daily Mail). Despite the trauma of the situation, Mrs. Affleck remained quite calm and Violet managed to unlock the door with the push of a button and was reunited with her mother. Violet emerged victorious, gripping the car key in her hand and a day of mother-daughter bonding continued.

Barack -- Who You Callin' Urkel?

Barack Obama isn't about to let the fashion police bully him.

After he set fashionista tongues wagging with his polo-tucked-into-mom-jeans cycling look, Obama strikes back (as Us reports). "I got a hard time from all sorts of blogs who said I looked like Urkel," he told supporters at a fundraiser. "But I wanted to make sure that the children who saw that picture knew that even the Democratic nominee for president wears a helmet when he goes biking,"

Party Favors: Maloofs Rev Music House Up With Theory ... Bolt of Lighting for Good Luck

Proving that they can do just about anything, the Maloof brothers launched their music label with a gig by grunge-rockers Rev Theory at Rain at the Palms ... Being struck by lightning apparently does bring you good luck. Hospital workers said 16-year-old BreAnna Helsel was lucky to be alive and should buy a lotto ticket. Being a minor, her mom picked up a ticket for her and BreAnna won $20.00 - making the entire experience worth it.

FlamingoNut

Isn't it ironic that Pam & Tommy are getting back together just as they're coming out with their own reality show?
Yawn.

Jen & Violet; talk about over dramatizing a situation.
Yawn.

Tony Romo Holds His Own Balls and Chain; um, sure, whatever.
Yawn.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Tangie

Pamela Anderson is the epitome of a dumb blonde. The woman should have been a man, the way she thinks with her genitals, because there is nothing upstairs. What she is doing to her sons is criminal. They have to be the most confused little boys around. It pains me to see her hurting them like she does. Why she has never been investigated by child services is beyond me. The woman is completely bonkers at this point. She is a selfish, narcissistic human being. Not a clue how to be a parent. What she is teaching these boys about love and relationships is detrimental. They will not have a clue when they get older what a real relationship is. Look for them to view women as mere pieces of meat.

wtf

I wake up and there is a spider directly over my head on the ceiling. I'm sure it's starring down at me just daring me to fall back asleep.

GypsyLaura

Wow #2 post..I couldn't have said it better myself.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I have a small favor to ask. Would it be possible for tmz to stop using the phrase "about to pop" when it appears that a female is nearing childbirth? That phase is getting as worn out as the y'all thang a while back.

Thank you.

wtf

What is alarming is the way the celebs hop from partner to partner. So many of them turn up pregnant which tells us they are not even practicing safe sex. Trace the partners and there are some frightening bed buddies along the way.

Just one example of the STD chain
Ed Norton dated Courtney Love (EGADS!)
Ed also dated Cameron, Salma, Jessic Biel, Drew Barrymoore plus more.
Cameron alone has dated all of Hollywood, John Mayer being one of them who has also dated all of Hollywood.

Angiebaby

Tommy and Pammy... can't live with each other; can't live without each other. Solution? Side-by-side houses with a connecting walkway.

Lenn K.

Let Tony believe he controls his own life it makes him feel better.

Whatever

Oh Tony, the Cowboys are going to suck this year if continue down this path of no return. Both Simpson girls careers are in the tank. And no Jesscia we Texans will not like you better just because you switched to country. As for Jen and Violet - no big deal, its not news worthy. I don't have a child yet, but I do have a dog that I treat like my own child and I have just out of automatic or rushing (so please slow down if even the paps are taking your picture) locked my dog in the car WHILE the keys were still in the ignition. To Pam and Tommy. your 15 minutes of fame is long over, get over it and move on. This is a celebrity website and I don't want to see anything about any potential president. TMZ stop trying to make this guy like you and I, we all know that he is not. And good luck to Jamie Lynn.

Kelli

Get the Simpsons out of Texas, we have a Super Bowl to focus on.

Twinker

I still think Jessica is a curse to the Cowboys. The accidents they are having trying to build the new stadium continue to happen.

Kelli

chicken, nuff with the curse. lol She is not responsible for those accidents. Blame Jerry Jones if anyone is responsible, can't stand that man.

boggled

Time to give up on the Jessica & Tony crap don't you think & more the the other point Jessica has no bearing on how Tony's play football or how he doesn't play. Least of all this girl is no curse to any of it. Time to give it a rest folks & just let the couple be. They obviously want to spend time together & nothing anyone says is going to stop it. I guess some are hard of hearing & above all are blind to that fact.

Glad to see they jumped a hurdle & are moving forward. Actually a cute couple.

Cici

Joe may be the master of manipulation and po', dumb, p-whipped Tony wouldn't have a clue.....LOL....too funny. Are they workin' him over?

Big Bear

Romo cannot even go to the bathroom without checking with papa Simpson. I would not be surprised if papa Simpson called the plays this year for Tony. Tony is a good QB but is dumb as a rock. Tony Romo does a good job if someone takes over the thinking part of the equation.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments