Claws Out at the Playboy Mansion

6/16/2008 9:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MEOW! It's cat fight central at the Playboy Mansion!

TMZ spies tell us Hef's number one Bunny Holly Madison is ruling the Mansion with an iron fist ... causing major drama with the staff and on the set of "The Girls Next Door." We're told everyone "hates" Holly, but no one more than Kendra Wilkinson, Hef's other Bunny-in-Waiting.

It's gotten so bad, those two can't be in a room for more than five minutes without totally going at it. And that's posing major problems for producers of the show who have to shoot around the flying fur. As for Bridget, she's Switzerland, often trying, but failing, to keep the peace.

Our spies also say Holly's ambition is spilling over to the magazine too. She wants to have editorial control over the mag's spreads -- which is not going over well with longtime employees.

For their part, "Girls" producers tell us they're "not aware" of any rift between the ladies -- affecting the show or life at the Mansion.

Mik

I want my MTV!

ML

Holly is a business Biatch! You have to give it to her, she is trying to take over the magazine because she know Heff will be kicking the bucket really soon. You can tell that she is very jelous of Kendra because she is so free spirited. She wants to be Heff's only girl so that he can leave her a spot in his will to take over his empire.

MISS SCOTT

I've been to the Playboy mansion parties...twice ..and Holly WAS a nice enough girl to have invited me personally... HOWEVER this reality show has gotten to her head and when someone has internal low self esteem, a bit of extra fame will ruin a personality causing one to be selfish, egotestical and have that bossy attitude that she has. She wants to have Hef's job basically. hasn't worked for it..is basically clueless.. funny thing is I've delt with Heff ONCE doing something,.,business wise and Heff is extremely nice but doesn't know a good thing when it's infront of him. I don't think Hef cares that he has a bunch of trashy hookers living and screwing him.Holly needs to go back to Alaska and re-evaluate her little self. Its sad because I think Holly can be a nice..she just is way to involved in her self-importance..its actually kinda sad... Kendra on the other hand should shut the f*** up because she has no sense of reality. I've met her twice at the parties and she is so dillusional it makes me wanna puke. Holly should stuff her ugly sock into Kendra's wanna be gangsta mouth. I normaly wouldn't waste my time writing bad things about a person or 2... however fans of the show are so fkn stupid, they love Kendra and I don't get it,,,why? Theres nothing entertaining about her.
I much rather watch the monkies for 30 minutes eating their bananas than watching this stupid show. Hef needs to get his head on and boot them out. Life is too damn short to waste on some 3 stupid human beings.

Shondra

Hef's not marrying anyone else, not unless he wishes to commit bigotry. He is still married to Kimberly. You know, the other girl next door.

zombie_hands

You know Holly is probably abusing Hef. She's doing elder abuse!! I'm sure Hef is afraid of her and that's why she stays in the mansion. Poor Hef is probably afraid to sleep at night!

Ashla

Hef can't marry Holly he is still married to his second wife and she is the real girl next door...she lives in the mansion next door that he bought for her. They are legally separated but not divorced!

Hussie

From what I've seen on the show, Kendra does nothing more than lay in bed all day while Holly and Bridget are actually out there doing something with their lives...Kendra needs to move onto the next sap who will have her...

Dennise Vega

ANY people that live together are bound to have arguments or disagreements. That doesn't mean that they hate each other. i LOVE the girls and wish them all the BEST OF LUCK in whatever they do. WE LOVE YOU HOLLY, BRIDGET, KENDRA, AND HEF!!!! Funny how all these people talk about you guys but they KNOW so much about you!!!! Let them keep talking and living their miserable lives while you all live in luxury with the TRUE people that care about you. GOD BLESS!!!!!

He's just another Idiot

How would you like to be the parents of those three Whores? Horrors ! I can't think of anything worse than going to bed with that old wrinkled man. Not for any amount of money would I crawl into bed with him. Yuck !!!!

Ashla

Holly won't be taking over the empire...Hef''s daughter Christy is already in charge of the empire...and I am sure Holly knows that. Christy saved Playboy from bankruptcy and she is the real boss of Playboy.

Tookie

Can't stand that plastic bitch Holly and she's the ugliest of them all. Toss her ass out HEF!!!!!

Elizabeth Wakefield

Albeit my perception is solely from the show - admit it, so is yours - Holly seems driven, smart and a Bunny at Heart. Whereas, Kendra seems an opportunist, vapid, boring and ignorant (e.g. when the girls go to Europe). I think Holly, and Bridget by the way, are a lovely.

gabriel

these people on the show are all shallow. an old man honestly thinks these women love him. maybe he doesn't care if they do or don't, but he has nothing real in his life and that shows how low this man and these women are. so much reality crap going on and it seems the world really is crap...white people with no diversity talking all about themselves and their possessions. way to go 21st century america.

CHRISTY

Maybe time to trade up Hef!! The bunnies are there to be sexy, and NOT bitchy, there is NOTHING more UNATTRACTIVE than a COMPLAINING B**CH. I guess it's time to walk if you don't like how things are run @ the mansion. Go Kendra, Go Bridget, yall are ADORABLE!!!! At least yall look like your having fun on TV, Holly just looks constipated, bitchy all the time, and it shows on camera!! Love Ya Hef,

Jak Cass

Kendra gives "dumb blondes" a bad name!