Mischa Barton Kicks It to the Curd ... Again

6/16/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone can have the firm and taut body of a hot, young 22-year-old Hollywood starlet -- not even Mischa Barton!

Last month, photos of a less-than-picture-perfect Ms. Barton had her publicist on damage control claiming the jiggly pics were "doctored." But this weekend the 22-year-old once again showed off some leg -- in her Kelly Bundy spandex skirt thing -- while standing on a NYC street.

How's this for a theory: Maybe these pics are the first of Mischa that have not been doctored.

OMG SO FUNNY

Makes me feel better about myself!

spread the love

that is the weirdest thing...she is almost like a piece of veal, devoid of all muscle tone.

and what's with the cankles??

the picture framer

1st. Curd Leggs

Kelli

How? She isn't fat...wth?

MJ

She's not perfect. I guess she should hide away in a dungeon with the rest of us imperfect people

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

SHE'S GOT NASTY ASS COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS!

GROSS, I DEFINATLY FEEL WAY BETTER ABOUT MYSELF TOO!

TIP FOR MISCHA: DON'T WEAR SHORT SKIRTS WITH FATASS THIGHS!

Lalaland

Most skinny women are actually SKINNY-FAT (aka fashion models)... a condition that goes hand in hand with starving yourself and not exercising.

Cellulite is also genetic so you can have skinny people with cellulite. Being skinny fat just emphasizes it more!

db

I think she just got up from sitting on a gravel driveway for about 30 minutes prior to the piccy

cuntroll

She was one of those extremly fat todlers...like 300lbs at 5yrs old. She really needs to work out b/c no diet is going to help. My suggestion? WEAR MORE PANTS!!!!!!!

Lady Zombie

It's genetic, folks, and an almost exclusively female problem.

You can be a slender woman and be covered in cellulite. Again, it's genetic.

She can't do anything about it either. From what I understand, cosmetic surgery doesn't even help all that much.

I'm sure the folks at TMZ can come up with something else to pick on her with besides something that she can't do anything about.

Jewel

I thought the previous pics of her cellulite must have been photo shopped,but now I see she really does have the curse .She is only 22 and has it ! Wow ,,,she needs to hit the gym and fast !

Loli

So, is she wearing a diaper?.

Adrienne

Maybe she was sitting on some chair that left impressions on her legs, she isn't fat, she doesn't look bad, she looks great

JennInDC

I think she looks like she's put on weight lately. Needs to lay off the Starbucks Frappes!

red

You guys think she's fat? Really? Wow and you wonder why teen girls have eating disorders. Of course surveys have said 60 percent of Americans are fat so it's makes me glad I'm not American. Grow up she's a normal woman.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments