Tila Tequila: Panty Raider

6/16/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screw small talk -- the only question Tila Tequila had for one of her fans in front of Koi: Do I make you horny baby?

Oh yeah -- she also said she was with her "girlfriend" ... who didn't look like any of the finalists in her not-yet-over reality show.

eloc

She's just gross. Skanky.

Kitty

She is one sadistic skanky b*tch, making people eat & do sickening crap on her show. MTV should be ashamed putting this sick crap on TV. That's the very reason I had MTV blocked on my cable. I hate that network.

truthhurts

What a FREAK!!!!!

me

I have to admit, for once I agree with everyone! I can't understand why this whore is famous. She is truely a disgrace. No class at all.

exbff

...and who is he again?

lukeee

Tila & Kristy broke up?
you know what this means...

A SHOT AT LOVE 3!!!!!

Phoebe Price Has an Asian Sister?

All sorts of nasty here folks! Vietnamese kids I'll leave it up to you...either stay in school, learn your algebra & ABCs, get a degree and earn a legit livin' to make your folks proud or take a page out of s.T.T.d's book and you too can be a wannabe carpet-munching nothin'!

Mike

So, what does this slut do for a living anyways?

Jak Cass

this is Nothing but a modern day version of a freak show and she's the ringmaster.

TrappedinBlack

how many asian people you know have blond hair, she looked just like a rat with a smashed up face when it was blond. asian people NEVER dye your hair. i felt like setting a trap myself...lolo

frogs and gravel

I think she is trampalicious.

Linda

This stupid whore should be taken off the air. The first show was so fake and phony. It's pretty clear she's not into women and that this is just another mind -screw to publicize her show to get ratings. She's pure trash, and really phony and sleezy. Get the skank off the air. She's just promoting the worst of our society. She's also promoting internet strippers and the sleezy underground computer sex trade that the POLICE haven't even acknowledge exsists. Computer prostitution is huge and her being in that business and promoting unsafe sex and sleezy disgusting phony behaviour showing how corrupt and stupid we've let our world become.

Some dude

Anyone who believes for a second that any of that crap on shot at love is real should be smashed in the face with a hammer for the betterment of all mankind

Coleoley

Why is she famous again? Oh yeah she is a loser who spent her life on a computer friend requesting people she doesn't know on myspace. Really cool. Why are people watching her show? Why does TMZ give a crap about her?She is skankier than a hooker, and an attention whore. Thanks MTV for glorifying her skankiness and stupidity, and making some crazy people aspire to be with her..yuck

Richard Gobeille

I just don't understand how a douchebag like TT can get a television show.
There aren't enough doped up skanky bisexual personalities on TV already?
Sorry, I forgot all about Flavor Fav -- and whatever the hell he does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments