Graziano Fam: You're Not the Victim, Hulk!

6/17/2008 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the ongoing battle between the Hogans and the Grazianos to appear more sympathetic, the Graziano family has scored a knockout blow with some actual reality television.

Last night, Nancy Grace aired exclusive home video of John Graziano -- the victim in all this, lest we forget -- and what it's like for him in his day-to-day life.

Prison doesn't seem so bad now, does it Nick?

Chris

Well, "You're Not God", I will damn well judge as I please. I don't believe in god so your "Thou Shalt Not Judge" means as much to me as a pile of dirt. Agree to disagree and I'm not slamming your religion. But this was WAY more than just a little mistake. Sure, I've made lots of mistakes in my life. But none of my friends are a vegetable for those mistakes. I think we've all acknowledged that John has a huge part in this tragedy. That fact won't change. But so does Nick. Yes, he's in jail now but it's little more than a slap on the wrist. The problem here is how utterly heartless the entire Hogan family has been. They have been nothing but poor me, poor me. They've never shown any true remorse for the Graziano family. Plus what the family did before the crash. What mother and father lets their 17 year old son race in a car like that? They're pathetic all of them. As far as I'm concerned, the entire family deserves to be judged. They've lived their lives out in the media and enjoyed every minute of it- now that things aren't going their way, they want to boo-hoo all day. Well sorry. I will forever judge people who display little humanity to another person.

Rhonda

There was a time when I had some sympathy for both of these families but that time has long since passed for the Hogans and now for the Graziano's as well. I truly believe that this was a tragic accident, senseless and certainly peventable had just one adult (John included) stepped in and said no, but accident none the less; however the behaior of BOTH families in recent weeks defy all logic. Not only have they exploited the situation but they hav exploited John as well. This latest video released by his family may be accurate but it wasn't necessary. The entire world saw the Hogans for what they are without having to see this young man in this light. I can't imagine that he would have ever wanted or welcomed having this video shown.

cjs

I'm glad that this video was made public. All the "talk" about hospital visits went OUT the window when this aired. The Hogan's need to be hit HARD in the wallet, because that's all that you can do to them. This young man will need 24/7 care for the rest of his life, not to mention what this has done to the people who love him.

So the Hogan's worship money , anyone remember Linda saying that she wiped her a** with 100.00 bills? ( I believe that was the line) take away what matters to them.. all that matters to them MONEY. It won't make it anywhere near even, but it would be nice to know that they couldn't BUY their way out of anything anymore, because it would all be gone.

Just a DREADFUL family.. and I really hate to use the word family when describing them.

One more thing SHAME on you Larry King for having Hulk on, just SHAME on you !!!!!

PamMatt

Susan R. you said it perfectly.

Kathryn

Nancy Grace should be ashamed of herself for her rant and rave against the Hogan family. Nick IS IN JAIL. He is paying for what he did and that should be the end of it. Seems to me Grace, et al., are out for blood and won't be satisfied until Nick is executed. I feel sorry for the Graziano and his family, but come on. Its getting ridiculous. It was an accident and I don't understand why everyone wants to keep this ugliness going in perpetuity. Like I said. Nick Bolea is paying for what he did. That should be the end of it (criminally, anyways).

patsy ramsey

45. I hate the Hogans!!!!! Especially that spoiled punk nick.. This guy was a vet nick is just a straight punk.. Hulk is a steriod juice bag, Linda is a fat ugly slut, and brooke can't sing and she is a whore... I won't put them on my tv ever again...

Posted at 10:54AM on Jun 17th 2008 by kenneth turner

THATS THE MOST ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF THIS LOSER FAMILY I HAVE READ. ANYBODY CAN TAKE STERIODS AND PRETEND TO BE THE HULKHERO BUT NICK TOO DOWN A VIETMAN VETERAN AND NICK DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY FOR KILLING A VETERAN

whatever

The key word here is that HULK took NICK and JOHN on a boat and GAVE them both ALCOHOL. If John was drinking with the Hulk and under the influence then HOW does he make an indecisive decision? No one has said what HIS blood alcohol level was, for all we know he may have been too drunk to remember to put the seat belt on. Apparently Hulk DECIDED that his son was sober enough to drive the car.

Enough is enough... #3 said it all and as a parent it is time for the Hogans to take responsibility

anonymous

This outrages me that John's family would send a video of their son and invade his private life like this. I am sure he would not want his family doing this,my God what dignity he had is for sure gone now. THE WHOLE WORLD SEE'S HIM IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION. His family is using him for $$$$$$$$$$ in their civil suit. Nick does NOT want his show to use John I think he wants people to see that he's not this horrible monster. As a parent you say things you wouldn't normally say and Hulk did and he has apologized...HAS THE STEPBROTHER for the voice mails??? NO!!! His own stepfather told the police it was HIM.

sexy guy

My heart goes out to both families, most of you dont really knows what goes on here, or any case like this , my sister and grand parents were all killed ind accidents involving drunk drivers,, both at different times . Believe me both families are suffering, one more than the other, we all know that it was not on purpose, but teenage stupidity, Hogans son WILL NEVER FORGET it, the guy that killed my sister finally killed himself , years later. The one that killed my grand parent was worried more aboiut his white pants, than the 2 victims in the car , I am not saying who is right or wrong , but both families are suffering, I do feel the most for Johns family, , they were childhood friends,, Nick will never forget this , but he is a young stupid teen who thinks they are immortal, The Hogans are doing what any of us would try to do, and that is HELP our child in any way that we could, and Johns family is doing the same

toobad

Is that you Brook? #29 (You're not god) Give me a f---ing break. The Hogans only think of themselfs & where the next bucks coming from. Everyone should not watch any of their shows - boycott everything.

ME

THE HOGANS ARE A JOKE. THEY ACT LIKE THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THIS KID IN A COMA WHO SERVED OUT COUNTRY IN IRAQ. IT'S ALL ABOUT NICK BEING IN JAIL (HE REALLY SHOULD BE IN PRISON AND IF IT WAS ONE OF US WE WOULD BE) ALL ABOUT WHO HULK AND HOW EX-COW WIFE ARE SCREWING. I'M SICK OF THEM.

Jane

To the poster YOU'RE NOT GOD....no, I'm not, but you are a hyprocrite! Aren't you posting on TMZ too?

geez! Get off your high horse!

anonymous

questor*** A vietnam vet ?? Are you on drugs ?!

florida mom

when does it stop? both families are classless for this public display! The bottom line is one son is lying lifeless in the hospital and the other is in jail, have some class and deal with this behind the doors of your own home! We all have troubles of some sort in our lives and we don't air it on national television!

GGG

What ever. What ever. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT PEOPLE, CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??? John chose his actions that night. John chose not to wear a seat belt. This stupid blame game is getting rather old. Yes, this all is sad, but enough is enough. Hate will eat you up inside. Just pray that these families can move on and forgive.