Heidi Klum: Sealed with a Tat

6/17/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothing says "you're gonna regret this" quite like getting inked with the name of your significant other. Paging Johnny Depp!

While in NYC on Monday, Heidi Klum was snapped sportin' a tattoo of her speed demon husband's name, Seal, etched into her arm.

Is there anything classier than a gorgeous woman in a gown -- and an exposed tattoo?!

ML

I guess that is what that mandigo d**ck will do to some of you white chicks. Take note....do not sleep on a man with tribal scars.

greenbean

Who cares if she has a tattoo! She still looks good. Some people need to get a life!

Eve

tattoos USUALLY arent temporary..

Im just sayin'...

That says SEAL? Looks like a grocery store barcode to me. (maybe on a pack of oreo cookies?) LOL!

Kitty

I've always thought that tattoos are low class looking, I don't care who they're on. Just like smoking is too. It certainly ruins the look of a dressed-up elegant looking woman.

kenneth turner

Who names a kid seal???? hE LOOKS LIKE A jEROME!!!! He is a hood rat and now she had his spawn she is doomed forever. Nobody will want that white trash slut..

E

All you people insulting Seal are insensitive bastards. Those are not "tribal scars', the guy had discoid lupus when he was a kid (it causes scarring). I think they are both classy and gorgeous.

Seriously?

She looooooves that man! I think they're sweet together, and I don't see anything wrong with her tattoo.

babettesavant

All the comments about Heidi being with a black man are proof that Americans are the most ignorant nation of people on the face of the planet.

I can also understand why you all have trouble reading her tattoo, which is clear as day, being illerarte and all....

Holly

Why do you guys hate women with tattoos so much? Sexist pigs!

jennifer

wtf? when Angelina Jolie does it "it's sexy"

JustInTime

That doesn't look like Heidi Klum OR the word Seal. Has the world gone mad?

me

you idiots. tattoos alone or lack thereof do not a classy person make. do I like heidi's tattoo? not particularly. but it doesn't take away from what an ethereal, gorgeous creature she is.

useless "news" stories slamming people for having tattoos when they're absolutely commonplace is hardly the mark of a classy, intelligent group of writers either. plus, it takes away from your busy covered-nipple-starring schedule, I'm sure.

DeeDee

She is too freaky for words.

Liz

The dress, shoes and bag are great.......................the tatt well, that is her arm, not mine! How did you get that it says "Seal"?!?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments