Naomi Wigs Out!

6/17/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermess Naomi Campbell is losing something besides her mind -- her hair!

After years of working runways, nerves and lace front weaves, the 38-year-old anger management diva appears to be going bald. Never mind a cell phone, somebody throw some Rogaine at her!

Crackhead

Fugly bitch looks like she had chemo.

Victoria

Never cared for Naomi...she's just a vile female...with NO class whatsoever....you want a beautiful black woman?..beautiful inside AND out? Try Beverly Johnson or Iman...now they are BEAUTIFUL LADIES WITH CLASS!

zeel

it couldn't happen to a nicer person.....Karma's a Bitch toooo!!!!

Yaya

This is the perfect example of why I do not wear weaves and wigs. My hair grows fast, so there is no point in my slapping on a fake, itchy weave when I could just wait it out for a few months. Some of my friends wear weaves all the time all year round, and I can't begin to think about how damaged their hair is up under it all. I admit I kind of get grossed out when I think about because they never wash their hair until they finally take the weave out.

TreeLuvr

Not ALL Black women wear weaves...sorry to disappoint you. More White women wear them than Blacks, especially in LA. Don't be fooled people!!!!!!

Elle

I saw her on a show with other models and she was not wearing a wig/weave and her hair was really short like a very low afro not even an inch long. She was sitting there so humble and quiet, it was strange seeing her that way. I forget the name of the special but it was a many years back. Anyone who wears a full wig/weave day after day without giving their own hair/scalp opportunity to breathe will lose their natural hair or it will be extremely thin. I think girls like her forget all about their natural hair because they live in the wig and they never take it off.

saquiny

OMG.... IS SHE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE A DRAG QUEEN OR A VULTURES...I CAN SEE THE VULTURES GETTING TOGETHER TO FILE A CLASS-ACTION LAW SUITE.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE...... A REALLY UGLY DUDE.

saquiny

***SAQUINY****

THE "DUDE" IS IMPERSONATING A VULTURE...... THE VULTURES CALL MY OFFICE, WERE IN THE PROCESS OF SUING
MS. COKEHEAD....AKA CAMPBELL.

SHE BOYS AND GIRLS-------- THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU MIX CRACK,COKE AND HAIR WEAVE.

noitall

THEY ALL WANT "white" HAIR AND THEY GO TO ANY RIDICULOUS LENGTHS TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike O

At least the codpiece is still holding up. Most people don't subscribe to the "exotic" look anyway.

jaye

Dang! No wonder she's depressed and has anger issue. She has to pretend she's Miss Thang so that she doesn't beat herself in the head with a cellphone.

realitysetsin

To number 31, for the same reason Brit Brit , Paris, Kate Moss, Whinehouse and the list goes on for white broads who wear weaves. Did you see the pic that tmz put of Kate Moss losing her hair track?

realitysetsin

#40, Are you serious. Their are a lot and I mean a lot of white broads who can not grow their hair long. long hair does not equal white. I know a lot of black girls with natuarrly long hair. If this was the case. why has it taken 2 years for Brittany to grow her hair back. And why is she sportin a weave all of the time? Like Paris, Amy Whinehouse, Kate Moss and the rest.I see a lot of white broads with thin hair on a daily basis just walking through the mall. Most white womens hair is not thick naturally. They wear hair pieces or weaves and they just get over becuase a lot of people just assume its there's. it's like holding you liqour but you are really drunk and don't show it.

cindy

its just her edges! if she use some dr miracle grow itll grow back in no time. she needs 2 let her edges breathe a lil

CriticXtreme