TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Naomi Wigs Out!

6/17/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermess Naomi Campbell is losing something besides her mind -- her hair!

After years of working runways, nerves and lace front weaves, the 38-year-old anger management diva appears to be going bald. Never mind a cell phone, somebody throw some Rogaine at her!

54 COMMENTS

No Avatar
46.

Nan    

This is Karma at its' best!

2285 days ago
47.

love them    

first of all look at beyonce pictures when she was young , like 12, her hair is thick and long not every black person wears a weave/wig, naomi is a model it is easier to change hair style, like all models, black and white, in a hurry, and i would much rather wear my own hair than a weave/wig i don't have to do much to it, it's a myth, but i understand why blacks and whites (paris, britney,etc) do it, it's more convenient, and for length and thickness. # 40/noitall, believe me when i tell you that is most definitely not true, but every race take from each other, don't get me started, on the things white women do that is like black people, let's not go there.

2285 days ago
48.

Cheryl    

This B***H is a HOT MESS! From all the wigs she wears and all the sew in tracks of horsehair she put in her head, I’m surprise that she has something to even attach anything too! All I have to say, for her being a top model, she’s looking raggedy these days!

2285 days ago
49.

sotired    

KAY I AGREE WITH YOU 100% THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!!!

2283 days ago
50.

ValtrexMan    

I worked for a hair supply company last year and realized that around 95% of all black women wear either weaves or wigs and the rest of the 5% use straighteners or relaxers to straighten their hair. Black women spend so much just on their hair and this goes for the rich and the poor and Naomi is no exception. White,Hispanic, and Asian women are very lucky that God blessed them with beautiful straight HAIR.

2283 days ago
51.

Kevin    

Unfortunately, the end result of years of being fake. Now there is nothing real.

2274 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Around The Web