Hilary:

Duff, Dumb and Blah

6/18/2008 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clinton isn't the only Hilary that has thrown in the towel!

While normally well put together, Hilary Duff emerged at a L.A. hot dog stand on Tuesday -- looking like Jessica Simpson's haggard body double in "Dukes of Hazzard 2: The Morning After."

Hil's frump hair and raggedy outfit are so yesterday.

j

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.........

UM, WHOEVER THIS LOSER IS, WHO IS CALLING HERSELF A 1ST GRADE TEACHER, NEEDS TO GET A EFFING CLUE. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANYONE? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR CHILDREN THESE DAYS. NO WONDER GIRLS ARE GROWING UP WITH SUCH BODY ISSUES. HOW DARE YOU JUDGE AND CRITISIZE ANYONE! DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER, PASSING JUDGEMENTS ON PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW? IF SO, THEN I HIGHLY SUGGEST SOME THERAPY. IF IT DOESN'T, THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER? EITHER WAY, YOU LOOK LIKE AN UNEDUCATED MORON.

I HONESTLY DONT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TEACHER. I HAVE SOME FRIENDS WHO ARE TEACHERS, AND THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER STOOP AS LOW AS YOU. THEY ARE TOO BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS. LIKE GRADING PAPERS, CREATING LESSON PLANS AND HELPING CHILDREN.

AND DONT BOTHER CALLING ME FAT. I AM A VERY HAPPY SIZE 5. WHICH MAY BE FAT TO YOU, BUT I AM HAPPY. AND WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I BALLOONED UP TO A SIZE 13. BUT I WAS STILL HAPPY, AND NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE.

Laura

She looks about my size, and I've always considered myself normal, if thats fat then yeah I'll be the first to admit it, I'm fat and damn proud of it!

Lisa

I think Hilary is cute and she looks a little like Kate Hudson here!
Have a happy Birthday Paul McCartney!

Andrea

Leave her alone! She shouldn't have to be glammed up to go get something to eat.

OgleOodles

She looks like Jessica Simpson and Kate Hudson in one. She gets away with the yesterdays look. Don't we all have those days.

Amazing T!

I always liked the shabby chic look. She looks cute.

Amazing T!

Irene Gracie is obviously an attention starved tranny

Amazing T!

I heard Mrs.Christie looks like Edith Massey!

Amazing T!

YOU PEOPLE ARE BRUTAL!

Winky Vitalic

my goodness - never thought anyone besides kelli ever "followed" me around tmz! for the record: i am who i am - don't post under other names other than this one on tmz. so lump me in with whomever else you think i am. but i stand behind my statement - this chick is fat. for a celebrity or otherwise. and out of shape. period. so go boo hoo you way to an awful julia roberts flick and get a nice big bag of twizzlers to cry into - but if you are going to be an a-lister in hollywood or on the music scene, you cannot be fat. period. i didn't make the rules. and the chubbies who comment here and call lindsey lohan a skank yet deride me for calling someone fat - maybe you need a little of lilo's action and you might be as happy and thin as she is.

yes i am a size 0. no i do not puke. yes i eat small, healthy portions, work out 5 days a week (used to be 6, but golf season is here!). i have 2 kids and have a body that i am proud of. sorry if you don't. at least i care enough to continue to put effort into myself. that's called a healthy self image. try it sometime.

ttfn! gotta pick up my daughter at her dressage lesson.

joke

She' not a pregnant teen, losing her kids, singing racist songs, wrecking into cars or a proud crackhead ....I'd say she's doing the best out of all of them!

Wes

i think she looks better here than any other time because it's the normal her...

Michelle

Surprise! She looks like a real person, not some airbrushed Hollywood phony. Now let's stop this infatuation with celebrities and start thinking about our futures and our childrens' futures.

McCain 2008

Liz

Oh irene, give it up! The only one you are fooling is yourself! How is that working for you? No one is following you around so, don't flatter yourself. Your comments are all the same.............................we have got your MO. A mean, self absorb human being. ttfn!

Amazing T!

Irene: It doesn't take a genius to eat a small amount of food and immediately burn off the calories contained therein- ask any child in a third world nation.
Being a size zero doesn't make you special, sweetheart. If that's all you have to be proud of, then perhaps it's time to go back to school or volunteer somewhere because as of right now, you're wasting your life depriving yourself of things that make you happy and blaming other people for it.
I hope that you get the help that you need before your daughter learns the same unfortunate habits and begins to think that her self worth lies in her dress size.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments