1995 to Fergie:

I Want My Brow Piercing Back!

6/19/2008 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enough already, girl. That shizz is tired!

Fergie

Zara

Oh come on, we've all peed on ourselves...admit it.

jeff

white trash people wear piercings and there done.. trailer park people wear them

buh-bye weiner party!

Yeah....unlike that dude that narrates on the TMZ show with the snazzy goatee. That's some hot-ass fashion there.

brazen weep

I can't stand her face... whenever I see her on TV she makes me want to vomit. I don't know what it is exactly... I think its the eyebrows. Not cute.

Me

She must suck a mean****...cause she is ugly as hell....

Danny

that piercing makes he look like a lesbian.

Alexa

FYI Tongue rings can cause a person's two bottom front teeth to fall out.

Zoya

I dont mind the piercing it suits her personality. However they could of picked a better picture. I think Fergie is a beautiful woman. However that up close picture really shows how hard of a life she has lived (remmeber she has admitted being a recovering crytstal meth addict, and no matter how long its been u are always recovering) Her pores look horrible and maybe that is why shes wearing so much makeup. Fergie go to a dermatoligist and a good beautician. You got great bone structer most of what ails u can be rectified with a few treatments.

kjk

i agree, piercing the eyebrow is sooooooo over

R.Zimmerman

28. She is too pretty for that. With a nice classic face like that, why distract with a hooker piercing.

Posted at 5:54PM on Jun 19th 2008 by 4Justice

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Classic face???????????????? She's the exact opposite of that!!!!! She's coarse and brutish looking. Is she gay? I thought only lesbians did that eyebrow thing. BTW I hate her gross capped teeth.

BEAR

I can't believe this hideous woman gets to marry Josh Duhamel

Veronica

WHY THE METH FACES ALWAYS GET THE HOT DUDES?

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Fergie is Fabulous! And hey, we've all peed ourselves at one time or another - admit it!

steve

Hey # 15!!! I hear ya...ya would think if they can but a back hoe on Mars and scoop away that they could make a cheeto that wouldn't leave an eeery orange residue..like thats gonna stop me from eat em'....God Bless Bob Barker!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh stop with the meth comments. She USED to do it and doesn't anymore. I think Fergie looks good. This is an extremely close-up shot - you can see every pore and line on her face. She seems sweet and she has a great guy. Rock on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments