1995 to Fergie:

I Want My Brow Piercing Back!

6/19/2008 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enough already, girl. That shizz is tired!

Fergie

Chris Lover

# 15's comment is the best on TMZ of all time. Recognize!!!

Eat My Nutz

1995? TMZ look AROUND. I bet some of your staff has their eyebrows pierced.

Eat My Nutz

Hey #5 where the hell have you been living under a rock? My eyebrow is pierced amd I am a married WOMEN (like you'd know) who is not skanky. I got married as a virgin, bet your dirty ass didn't. Oh and I'm 25 and I look damn good.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

She's wearing it because she wants to - not because someone else wants her to. Not everyone is a lameass who follows trends and wears stuff other people tell them to.

YOU ARE IGNORANT

WELL FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T KNOW SHE USE TO BE ON METH REALLY BAD AND THAT'S WHY HER SKIN AND FACE LOOK LIKE THAT, I THINK SHE CAN BE PRETTY BUT SHE HAS THAT LOOK THAT SHE WAS AN EX DRUGGIE, THE GIRL CAN SING AND SHAKE HER BOOTY THOUGH....

Jewel

Fergie looks delicious as usual,,,,some people are so used to looking at touched up photos they forget this is what we look like upclose. She looks great and the piercing is something she decided to get when it was popular and I guess she likes it and thinks whoever doesnt can kiss her tight arse. She sems like someone who could care less what people think and she does what she likes whether its popular or not and I love her for that . Have you critical people taken a look in the mirror lately...I mean up close...is it pretty???? ,,probally not so much!!!!!!

ninA

FERGIES HOT.. MEANING SHE CANT GET AWAY W/ MURDER.. =]
I THINK IT LOOKS NICE...

lmc617

****#71 white trash people wear piercings and there done.. trailer park people wear them Posted at 8:57PM on Jun 20th 2008 by jay****

That is a stupid ass comment, Really stupid!!!!!!!

Divabitch

Why are you pissing on Fergie?? What the hell has she done to anyone? Jealous becuz shes bagged Josh? Stop drinking that haterade..it wont make you look any better....

Javier B

You guy's are retarded. Who gives a S**t if she has her eyebrow peirced. Ya'll just hatin cause she's paid and you're not!!

inuu

i love you fergie,,,,,your always my favourite....you look gorgeous....ummmwahhh...

shine

i love Fergie, eyebrow piercing or not. Fergie if you're reading this, don't let some rude comments on this website get you down. These people are so shallow, they probably wouldn't say such a thing in real life and certainly not in your face. You're talented and can pull off that piercing better than anyone else I've seen with them. Proud of your overcoming your meth addiction.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4