Jamie Lynn: No Longer Pregnant

6/19/2008 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears is no longer an unwed pregnant teen -- she's now an unwed teen mother of a baby girl, y'all!

JL walked into the Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center around 4:30 A.M. this morning ... and squeezed out the 6 lb 10 oz pup just a few hours later. We're told Jamie Lynn was "extremely nervous" before the birth, and started to panic about going into labor. But our spies tell us big sister Brit, who had flown in the day before, "made a big difference" and helped a ton -- giving her advice, support and encouragement.

We also hear JL's bro Brian was on family patrol, calling everyone with the news. As for a name -- the kids didn't narrow it down til the very last second. People says lil' Spears' will be called Maddie Briann.

summer

Not as fast as you used to be TMZ. The babies name is Maddie Briann. People magazine reported this before you.

HelpBritney

Congrats to Jamie Lynn if she indeed had her baby girl!! I wish her the best either way :)

HelpBritney

yes also to TMZ, why rub it in that she's unwed and a oregnant teen? like we all don't know that. it happens in life, get over it

noelle

Grow up Tmz. Have some class. You are all adults and im sure many of you have kids with women you are unwed to. Maybe we should make a website built on invading your lives and making you look disgusting.
you should be saying congradulations to her. She is almost 17 and much more mature then any of you.
I feel sorry for any of you who are parents. And btw... on tv.. your show.. have you taken a look in the mirror.
most of you .. well the women are extremely overweight. so before they make comments on other celebraties and there weight and looks have a look in the mirror people.
I dont even think cosmetic surgery will help. for the men on tmz, congrats on making money by throwing around low blows. not even close to a real job. Dont know how any of you can sleep at night and feel motivated to wake up the next day.
You guys want britney to get better yet when she seems to be on the path you shoot her down with horrible comments and low blows to her family. You love the drama.
Im done with this website. I have had my fill of such horrid negativity.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Congrats, JL and baby! :-) I think she'll be glad she had her young... I think JL seems a bit more stable because she DIDN'T have such a tremendous career... Lots of luck and happiness!

donbear

Congratulations to the Spears family. Best wishes and best of all things to come.
TMZ... you are so fu**ing disgusting with your reports it's enough to make a person sick to their stomachs. Could you be any more vulgar and common, I wonder? Trailer park filth has nothing compared to you pack of morons. Try showing an ounce of class for a change. What a bunch of pig swilling losers!

Insert comical name here

Good, congrats. Now would you pleople please move on to somebody else.

Mr. Know It All

Babies having babies, she'll be a 35 y/o grandmother.

wordzup

Congratulations to them! I am liking the name. At least it's normal and something like cocopuffs or applecidar. I wish them all the very best.

derrik

You know all these people on here that are trashing TMZ (NOELLE Please! You don't sound any better or more mature then they do with your little post!) If this site and the TV show bother you so much why are you the ones flipping to that channel and visiting the site??? Nothing better to do???

helly

so whatever happened to the august due date

Twinker

Happy Juneteenth birthday. Free at last.

Harriet

Oh my. Another unwed mother. Too bad.

ezstreet

WOW ! BABIES HAVING BABIES , ITS EASY TO SPREAD THOSE LEGS FOR 30 SECONDS , NOW YOU GOT TO TAKE
CARE OF THEM FOR 18 YEARS . WITH THIS F*#KED UP FAMILY , I'M SURE SHE'LL BE A GRANDMOTHER BY THE
TIME SHE IS 28 . NO WONDER KIDS TODAY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE WHEN THEIR MOTHRS ARE KIDS!!!!!!

Just my opinion

I bet this is why Jessica Alba got married right beforre the birth of her little one!