Jamie Lynn: No Longer Pregnant

6/19/2008 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears is no longer an unwed pregnant teen -- she's now an unwed teen mother of a baby girl, y'all!

JL walked into the Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center around 4:30 A.M. this morning ... and squeezed out the 6 lb 10 oz pup just a few hours later. We're told Jamie Lynn was "extremely nervous" before the birth, and started to panic about going into labor. But our spies tell us big sister Brit, who had flown in the day before, "made a big difference" and helped a ton -- giving her advice, support and encouragement.

We also hear JL's bro Brian was on family patrol, calling everyone with the news. As for a name -- the kids didn't narrow it down til the very last second. People says lil' Spears' will be called Maddie Briann.

Bubblebunny

OK, That's Mazel Tov ! Git out yer Hebrew Speller, Miss Shiksa ! Is the sweet baby girl's name Madeleine for long, or jest Maddie fer short ? Jest wonderin', Y'awl......God bless us everyone ! (Even the bad speller.)

Just my opinion

oops-------------------------------------- i meant "before"

noelle

Good one derrik. You just proved your some trailor park a wipe like tmz. This is Noelle's sister
Sometimes tmz has some good and funny things to say. but taking low insults on young famous stars is pretty immature.
Anyone that defends tmz and what they have done is just as trashy as them.
She just had a baby. they have to point out her child is a bastard child? instead of simply saying we wish jamie spears the best and hope her recovery goes well. Is it really hard to be nice.

And this is a board for comments if you dont like what My sister and I have to say then how about you turn your head and dont read. ( derrik)

babs

TMZ - your posts are really mean and negative.

Jamie, Congratulations and best of luck.

wewearshort-shorts

Congratulations to them!

Some of you people on here have all the brains God gave rubber ducks. Sure, being a mother at 17 isn't ideal, but it doesn't mean that she's going to be a bad parent. I think she's shown alot of maturity during this whole situation. She and Casey didn't stay in L.A.-they moved back home AWAY from the limelight, which is all you morons yelled for them to do. Now that they have actually gone away and are trying to live their lives, you still continue to berate them. *sigh* What a lovely world we live in.

chincho

My mom married my dad at 15 when she got pregnant, she had a boy, 4 years after I was born, my little brother came 8 years after me. My parents have been together for 35 years. I can say one thing only. My mother is a NEUROTIC. And the reason is because she was a mother too early,
I can only imagine JL's already distorted vision of the world being a child star, having brit as a sister and extremely greedy parents...I feel sorry for her. I got pregnant at 22 and I was not ready yet...I mean...has she ever even done drugs? or traveled somewhere other trhan in the states?
Poor kids...I wish them the best...We had nannies too...

patsy ramsey

CHINCO,
AND THATS WHY YOU ARE A TROUBLED SOUL

DJW

To # 22, Noelle. I like your idea about the web site dedicated to making TMZ look disgusting, but why waste the effort. They look disgusting without our help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did I mention earlier that the ENQUIRER scooped them? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

alisha

the babys name is Maddie Briann Aldridge she weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was born about 9:30 this morning...they chose Maddie because Casey didnt like the other names Jamie picked out.

i hate hollywood

KILL IT !!! KILL IT NOW BEFORE IT GROWS AND TAKES OVER THE WORLD!!! THE ANTI CHRIST IS UPON US!!! hahahahaha

JennInDC

At least the child has a normal name. I personally would not want to go through life known as Honor, Fifi Trixibell or Moxie Crimefighter!

roxxi

Im so happy for Jamie Lynn. she'll be a great Mom

Georgia Girl

Congrats! Glad the family is rallying around.

DJW

I just hopped over to the People website to see their posting on Jamie Lynn. Man talk about dissapointing. No mention of being an unwed teen mother, calling the baby a bastard, referring to the rest of the family as down south hillbillies. How refreshing to read a professional article about Jamie. But then. Harvey doesn't work for People, not that they would have that low class a$$ on their payroll. What is his job there again? Anyway, did I mentiom that the ENQUIRER scooped TMZ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Leslie

It seems unnecessary to constantly bring up the pregnant, unwed teen issue. We all know she's a teen, we all know she's pregnant and so on. When Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry has a baby, the fact that they are not married is not made into a big issue. She's a teen, yes and it does happen. Let them be and see what kind of parents they actually are before dogging them out over their age and marital status.