Someday, Half of This Will All Be Eva's

6/19/2008 6:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are putting the finishing touches on their $7 million, 10,000-square foot home in San Antonio, Texas.

No word on where Mario Lopez will sleep.

Terry H

Dallas you seem to fail to understand that it is not the places in Texas that are so repulsive but the people who live there. Your child like comments affirm that fact.

TXLady

I'm amazed at the ignorance on display in some of these posts! Jealous much?? What they choose to do with their money is NOBODY'S business. If your income is sufficient to afford a home like this, more power to you! They're no different than anyone else who has achieved a measure of success. Some people might say my house is too extravagant for just two people or that it's not necessary that I drive a luxury SUV, but again, it's nobody's business! As long as I can afford to pay my taxes, mortgage, utilities, etc.., I will live as I please. Face it, there will always be people who have more than you and there will always be people who have less. Be content with what YOU can afford and let everyone live their lives as they see fit without being judged.

Sue

Eva and Tony GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to show off their great LOVE, I still never see them together, just out having fun, relaxed etc. She is older than him anyway, and she broke up with him just so he would marry her (it worked by the way) BUT this new house is just plain SILLY, so big and for what? So he can hang on one side with his buddies and she can sit alone on the other side of the house watching reruns of Desperate Housewives. I know this sound cruel, but as a middle income person, this kind of FLASH makes me ill! Heres another one TMX: Eva, is this the kind of house you want Tony to visit your kids in every other Saturday> Ha Ha

youngmiss

i dont know would told them this is 7million because in texas it is cheaper to live.. they are getting ripped off..they could have WAY more in texas... i guess they were going with the less is more..but pay more look...hahahaa

Kate

Must be in The Dominion...

kay in SA

#21 I have heard the house is being built in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio. I agree that it is a huge house.
Too much house for me, I live in Stone Oak (no, not in a $7mil house) and the area is beautiful and they actually have average size homes in the area that are both beautiful and affordable. For everyone else, take a closer look at Texas. San Antonio is on the edge of the Texas Hill Country and is a beautiful city. Not all of Texas is about cattle, cowboys on horses and oil wells.

Kate

#34 - TERRY H.

Yeah, if you don't count the rattlesnakes, lizards, tarantulas, scorpions, tornadoes, sand, cactus, smothering humidity, and intense heat - yeah, nothing to NOT LOVE about Texas!

P.S. - ... and don't forget those racists!!

Kate

And the cattle, cowboys on horses, sulfuric fumes in the air surrounding the oil wells, water moccasins...

but that would be in West Texas, y'all

Forgot about those!

Kate

(former resident of Deerfield in San Antonio...)

Rhae

Texas is a yucky pit & really should become its own country!

Whatever

Amazing how people can start hating on something (in this case a state) when the arial shot is about a house.

Its a gorgeous property, but too much for 2 people in my opinion, I think with that much space it would seem a little lonely in there. Also, why TX?? I get why Texas because of Tony, but Eva doesn't work in TX.

Also, someone explain to me the comment about Mario Lopez??? I remember him from that one show a long time ago, but no since. So I don't get it.

Mik

I'm glad this going green thing is catching on.

kay in SA

I have lived in Texas for 44 years. The only rattlesnake I have seen was at a zoo, I've seen maybe 3 scorpions, and 1 tarantula, the cactus are in the woods, the sand is in West Texas and I have never experienced a tornado. The very small lizards that are here eat bugs. But lets not forget about the bat colonies that live in areas of the state. If you are actually lucky enough to live in one of these areas, you will be able to enjoy sitting outside at night and not be eaten alive by the mosquitoes thanks to these bats. We have beautiful lakes and state parks. Wildflowers in the spring are beautiful. We have the Alamo, NASA. Dr. Pepper was invented here. Our state capital stands taller than the nations capital. By federal law we can fly our state flag at the same height as the US flag because we were a republic before we became a state. We have more brave men and women in the military than from any other state. Oh, and let's not forget, we also have George Strait

kay in SA

Eva is from Texas and her family is here., She considers this home. When she's home you see her out and about. Another good thing about Texas is that Texans don't stalk celebrities. They can actually go into a store and shop without having a camera shoved in their face. Sure, there are a few that want photos and autographs but it's nothing compared to what they get in CA

Whatever

#40 - This going green thing is a hoax. So you too are on the bandwagon. Now I'm going to tell you a little secret that the big corporate america doesn't want you to know. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Get real, not everyone cares about the planet this much, maybe except for the psychos in Berkeley. We do need to be careful and take care of our planet, but please lets go into more debt so that we can we are going green. You are probably one of those types that had a paid off vehicle, but then went and traded it in for a nice new hybrid and is now paying a car payment for 5 or 6 years. Way to go.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments