Charlie and Denise: Pleased As Punch

6/20/2008 8:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Was one of them not really listening? Both Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards were both "pleased" with the outcome of today's impromptu court hearing.

In a statement to TMZ, Charlie's rep says "Charlie was very grateful and more than pleased with the court for how they dealt with the custody issues regarding his two children this morning."

As she walked out of court this morning, Denise told us she was "pleased" with the judge's decision and her attorney told us "it was in the children's best interests."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Make It Right!!

and money cannot buy class! it may buy you all the things that people with real class have...but if you're white trash, money doesn't change that!

Make It Right!!

Trust me...I come from family money and we know "nouveau riche" when we see it! My boyfriend and I were just driving back from the desert today and we saw a new 6 class Merceds all 'tricked' out and we joked that the show "Pimp my Ride" should be called "Junk My Ride". They take beautiful, high performance automobiles and destroy them with tacky paint jobs and lower them with those wheels that take all the "performance" out of the machine!! They haven't a clue what fools they really are for destroying things made of great quality because money doesn't buy them knowledge and class...

Deebee10139

I can't believe the things that come out of Denise's mouth on her reality show. Why in the world are people that speak that way using foul language allowed to expose poor innocent children around . Sorry but she truly disgust me.

damiano

MYOPIN ION THEY STILL CARE FOR EACH OTHER BUT BOTH HAVE STRONG EGOS BUT COMMON SENSE PREVAILED IN DECISION FOR THE KIDS.

htsht

I swear, is this a 1 topic crowd or what? "Denise's language" this and "Denise's language" that.... "she's white trash"... "guttermouth" this and that. You have to be the stupidest bunch of human beings on the internet. Who cares if she curses. She is an adult and its her business. Yes she puts it on t.v. but if you don't like it ... here's a novel idea... change the channel... get over it and stop making posts about nonsense.
There are so many more important issues in the world today besides if "DENISE RICHARDS USES THE F BOMB", i.e. gas prices, economy, starving children in Africa with bugs on their open wounds... get a life.
P.S. maybe if some of you uppity tight asses would drop an Fbomb every once in a while ... you wouldn't have so much time for the internet because someone would actually want your company!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6