Denise Skips Work, Marches Into Court

6/20/2008 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards canceled a shoot for her reality show this morning and walked into court in L.A.

She told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this morning that Charlie had "taken her to court."

Sources tell us this might have something to do with a statement released by Sheen two days ago, claiming their daughters had not shown up for a scheduled visit.

Calls to reps for both were not immediately returned.

UPDATE: Charlie filed a motion this morning, that was immediately sealed by the judge. We're hearing Denise's attorney will be holding a press conference around 11:30 AM PT. We'll be there -- live. Stay tuned!

joseph paul franklin

this is the LAST
time people;

NO more FIRST !

ron da don

First beaches,..... this chick is an idiot and I would sodomize her

trapstar

lol Don I second that

Liz

Denise Richards continues to show her ass.............................I don't know who her PR person is or, if she even has one for that matter (who would want to rep her) but, they really need to have a meeting with her! It is past time to STHU!

wtf

dawn

you know what would be great if Tmz stop giving this woman her 15 min.

michelle

Why are people trying to ruin Denise's life? She is trying to improve her life as a single mom to 2 daughters. So let her live her life, and stop trying to ruin her new life.

Grayeyes

Her??? Sounds like Charlie can't let anything go... why did he have to make a "statement". Sounds like harrasement. I think he's a jerk.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SO.......

wasted days and wasted nights

This drama deserves an Emmy.

Lalaland

I once dated a psycho-hooker like Denise -- I have great sympathy for Charlie. They can pretend to be such angels and then BAM! -- bitch/crazy from hell!

Hopefully this whore drops off the planet so we don't have to hear her bs drama any more.

What

I don't get it - you guys seem to talk bad about her but not Charlie. Didn't he call the N word - why is that NOT a big DEAL!!! Charlie is not a saint in this either. We just need to let her take care of her kids and just own him more often.

Maniacal Zebra

Michelle - If she kept the kids from showing up for a scheduled visit, no one is ruining her life but her.

I'm starting to think that these kids might be better off as wards of the state with the way things are going here. Both of them need to realize that this isn't about them. It's about what's in the CHILDREN'S best interests.

Denise and Charlie: Grow up and act like responsible adults. Treat your children like family instead of pawns in your battle.

What

check own him more often! sorry for the mistake

Debra

It's funny how celebrities make "statements" to the public about their personal life. If they were ordinary folk no one would care. So many husband and wives spend countless hours in custody courts and divorce court over LEGITIMATE issues concerning visitation and custody, and here charlie sheen is complaining about one visit. I don't know how you guys but my parents have been divorced since I was 3 and separated even when I was concieved. There has been tons of arguments over child support, some supported others not so much, but one thing they never did was deny eachother visitation of us. When we moved to a completely different state from my father, he'd drive the twelve hours to come see us and my mother never bitched over us going to visit for the entire summer. If charlie really wanted to see his kids he'd spend less time making public statements about how she won't let him and more time actually trying. Stop caring that the public wants to know about your business for their own nosy reasons and start actually taking care of business. Fame whore games are ridiculous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments