Helena Bonham Carter Looks Like Sheet

6/20/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even in her down time, unwed A-list bag lady Helena Bonham Carter dresses like she's in one of her boyfriend Tim Burton's films. Corpse Bride!

With her static cling pullover, belted duvet cover and atrociously sensible, orthopedic lace-ups, HBC really is Bellatrix Lestrange.

k12s21

I think that woman looks gorgeous regardless, rags or designer gowns, doesn't matter!

xultar

Is she preggers again?

DS

Burton and Bonham-Carter have made it clear that this is their style, they are aware of what they look like, and they like it. So what?

CrystalHasAnOpinion

Thats what I was gonna say, Xultar. Looks like she hasnt lost the baby weight yet!! Or like you said, is she preggers again??

Jen

Bloody hell........what in the monkey is she wearing???? I'll swear, you would think thathaving millions of dollars would at least pay for a personal dresser right? So much for the old Hollywood class.

Kaitey

I personally love this lady!! And her outfits are cute.. for her (not me)... shes AMAZinG.

patsy ramsey

put a bag over her head, then get some more paper bags to put over the rest of her body then pay me $2000 and i will bone her.

Spot

Unwed? TMZ as the Moral Majority? Hysterical!
Quit being nasty to this woman. She's beautiful despite her fashions.

Zoya

Since when has TMZ designated itself the moral police? Helena Bonham Carter marital status is a non-issue unless of course they want to be the same with all non-married couples (Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell). As far as her terribly sensible shoes who gives a rats ass. Helena Bonham Carter has always lived her life on her terms! She has always been quirky in her real life wardrobe outfits...TMZ knowing this did u expect it to shock us to see her wearing the type of outfit she normally wears when shes not on the red carpet? If shes comfortable wearing a potato sack for her daily outfit it deosnt bother me or would make me think twice. Shes an individual who has always lived her life on her terms and deosnt cow tow to the media outlets..... Great Actress -- And although she may not "do it" for TMZ as far as her wardrobe off camera I dont think she really gives a rats ass.

it takes a molester

She dresses like one of the Olsen twins.

Buwahahahahaha

Look what Amy Winehouse has to look forward to!
Hahahahaha!

YOU ARE IGNORANT

WHO THE HELL IS SHE

Sadieface

Well the girl never claimed to have style
She has style, but it is somewhat messy
Her problem, not mine

If she isnt' pregnant she might as well be
cause she soooo looks like she is.

All things aside, she is a greast actress, at least I think she is
She makes interesting choices in the roles she takes on, always different
Not like some "actresses" who always appear the same no matter the role
always the same hair gestures etc...some have even gotten an Oscar
For what I say.

Bless her heart, she is a mess isn't she
But if she doesn't care why should we

alreadybad

Who is this? Find someting better to do with your ink.

just wondering

is that a saw hanging on the right of her?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments