Seal's New Weapon of Classy Destruction

6/20/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take note, pedestrians of Los Angeles -- this could be the last thing you see.

Seal -- whose crazazy driving would put the fear of God in Jeff Gordon -- is now driving around in a new gold Bentley, instead of his usual silver one.

You've been warned.

ozzman

jackass...

tom

look obamha us going to be president. we should quit arresting these gangsters and make peace. They will be running the country.

Todd Lee

im not a fan of seal whatsoever but are you guys gonna harp on that driving backwards thing? he obviously was trying to get away from your annoying ass photographers who invade peoples privac, and in that video isnt some moron photographer running around him like hes in a marathon? i would be driving backwards to. GET OVER IT TMZ!!!

Todd Lee

so are you TMZ guys gonna harp on the fact he was driving backwards last week? i would to if some jerk off photographers were hounding me, and did you see the moron photographer running and chasing Seal like he wa sin some marathon? GET OVER IT TMZ!!! you find something to whine about and run it in the ground.

Todd Lee

how does this guy afford this car? he hasn't recorded any chart toppers since KISS FROM A ROSE and that was what? a decade ago.

Zippco

Disgusting.....Maybe his silver one is in the shop and this one is a loaner??

Liz

Probably a "Father's Day" gift from Heidi!

jeff

He and his wife are such classy people. The gold chains and tatoos are so attractive.

jeff

Seal's Car = Heidi's $$
It must be tough being super rich driving stinky bently's and having peon's photograph you!!! How dare they I moved to HOLLYWOOD to get away from the spotlight!! I only shop on Robertson cause it was the last safe place to shop. And now my secret food plae "the Ivey" has photographers!!! Benson come wash my Seal feet!

hank

My wife and I are going to see Seal at the Pacific in Costa Mesa July 27th, we like his music. I'm not sure if I really like him.
Is he really an ahole you make him out to be? I hope not!

just wondering

He sure knows how to please Heidi ! must be nice having the wife buy him a car, at least he isn't at home being abusive to his kids with his temper.

david

how much are photos of seal worth these days anyway?

Vajayjay

Ben...are you so lonely and bored that you come on TMZ to show other people just how stupid you really are? Poor Thing..you only wish you had this car punk

chat wit me

. he does not deserve a car like that, he is from Africa!

Posted at 5:31PM on Jun 20th 2008 by ben

Hey, idiot, Seal is not from Africa. He is from England. Just because the man is "black" doesn't make him an African. It does in fact make you and IDIOT!!!

just wondering