Two Coreys Accused of Being Fruit Pirates?!

6/20/2008 10:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Washed up 80's products Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are teaming up again to fight accusations of "pirating the fruits" of someone else's horrible reality show idea. At least it gives them something to do.
Read the docs
In a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, a trio of writers/producers accuse the Coreys of stealing the brilliant idea of taking two has-beens with the same name and giving them a show -- "The Two Coreys."

Basically, the litigious threesome claims they had an agreement with the Coreys to sell the show as a team -- but the boys made a "secret" deal behind their back, went to A & E and left their former partners high and dry. Now they want at least a cool $1,000,000 to make things right.

A rep for the Coreys had no comment.

Carole

Yep, these guys are definitely butt bandits. It's so well-known that I'm surprised you consider it news.

michael bruce ross

what's saddening, is these 2 are ALLOWED
up to the playboy mansion for all their parties;

other than kato katlin, can you actually
find anymore loser " D " level celebrities ?

Joanne

I agree with No. 2. I liked "The 2 Coreys". I hope Corey Heim has a girlfriend. He seemed so lonely.. Just my two cents..

pattie in cali

feldman you will have your hands full with haim's he needs to get his act togather, best wishes to you both, feldman was always my pick,

Eve

Corey Feldman is my favourite! "Dream a little dream" was one of my favourite movies growing up!!!

Matt

First of all I can't believe anyone would want to take credit for that AWFUL show. Second of all, I have unfortunately been around C. Haim numerous times....He is a MAJOR drug addict still. He doesn't have any money, so good luck collecting that 1 million!! As Mr. Haim lives in a 1 bdrm apt with his mom. SO SAD!!

Susan

I wathed the first season and came to the conclusion that C Haim is a loser!! He was a sleeze with no respect for his friend, his friend's home and his friend's wife. Now I hear how "both" were abused!!! Spare me, please! Either keep it yourself or get help. My advice to CH...........................Time to "Really Overdose". You're a whining bitch. Grow up or Go AWAY! You're a waste of time.

wtf

What do you have against fruit pirates?

Susann

Wasn't Corey Feldman "best friends" with Michael Jackson when he was 14 1/2 ? He didn't say it was Feldmans' relative, didn't say it was Feldman's employee, he said Feldman's best friend. A 14 year old's best friend should be 14 and not capable of molesting BUT Feldman's best friend was a old man Michael Jackson

Mac

How do you steal an idea for a reality show? Most of them are stolen from Europe anyways.

jaspers

the show is great, why do people even write negative stuff, get a life the two coreys are back and hope they continue to work together, i can't wait til august corey haim is coming to NJ for a horror convention, lets hope for lost boys 3 and many more seasons of the two coreys. good luck guys and welcome back

publicist

Heim needs help- above and beyond what he's getting in the show. The producers of this program know this. Heim might make for good tv- but he needs to be in rehab.

I think Feldman's trying to help- but he's in too deep. He's lost in the weeds and doesn't know what to do, but at the end of the day its not his responsibility.

haiman

Corey and corey are great guys. They are taleted actors. Its funny how jealous you people can get.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2