Arnold: I'll Be Back in Man Panties

6/22/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While California burns, Arnold Schwarzenegger's thighs do too.

One day after Cah-lee-for-nee-ah Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger called the National Guard to help fight nearly 400 fires burning up Northern Calif. -- he was out chilaxin' on the beach in Cancun, Mexico.

ObamaBiden

Arnold and Maria Shriver may be the ugliest celebrity couple.

And Arnold can't have any testicles after the boatload of steroids he has done.

smellmyfinger

When Rome burned Nero played the fiddle.

ozzman

you tell 'em, Nancy...!

melody90405

Oh my word. Who in their right mind would find this picture anything but disgraceful.
This man has been a notorious womanizer since before and during being Governor.
He HAS to have this type of attention. He feeds on it.

And Nancy..about voting for him for President? Are you really that clueless? Go back to elemetary school and check your requirements for being President of the United States..... He can't be President.... Thanks GOD!!

saranclearwater

he still looks great!! DILF..........lol , it also shows confidence in himself and his heritage...

enough

After being involved with one of California's worst fires, I saw first hand Arnold helping and supporting every step of the way - more so than many other state leaders would do. Read your newspaper or watch the news to find out the facts about what Arnold is doing (or not doing). Those who come to this site and actually believe what is written as fact need to come to terms with their lack of intelligence.

Twinker

The man looks hilarious without make up.

buh-bye weiner party!

The US is the only country where men don't wear speedo-type swimsuits. Men's swimsuits in the US were actually smaller in the 1940's and 50's than they are now, while women's have shrunk to no more than a few strings here and there. American men are the most insecure men in the world, bar none. The women go along with it, saying how gross they find speedos, because their weak-ass men have them trained to think that way...or pretend to think that way to spare the "mens" delicate egos. .

Susie Q

>>I like that he is extremely pro-education and CA is one of the leaders in the education field.

freedomisnotfree

Arnold is a stud!

kt

OF COURSE HE'S IN MEXICO -- I'M SURE THE WHOLE TRIP IS ON THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR GIVING CALIFORNIA TO MEXICANS.
HE'S TAKEN BENEFITS AWAY FROM SENIOR CITIZENS, THE BLIND, WW2 VETS, CURRENT VETS AND THE POOR BUT INCREASED ENTITLEMENTS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

STAY IN MEXICO ARNOLD.

AND #15 -- ARNOLD HAS HELPED RUIN CALIFORNIA'S EDUCATION SYSTEM. HE'S ENCOURAGED MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO ATTEND OUR SCHOOLS -- NOT ONLY CAN THE KIDS NOT READ OR WRITE ENGLISH, BUT THEIR PARENTS CAN'T EITHER -- THEIR DROP OUT RATE IS IN THE 70%.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT DOES TO AN ALREADY STRAINED SYSTEM? ASK THE TEACHERS. POOR KIDS THAT STRUGGLE IN SCHOOL ARE FORCED TO THE BACK WHILE TEACHERS STRUGGLE TO TEACH ILLITERAT CHILDREN THAT ARE ALSO DISRUPTIVE!!! YOU MUST BE VERY PRO-ILLEGAL BENEFITS.

ARNOLD STINKS THROUGH AND THROUGH.

wtf

As a gay man I want to say all men should be made to wear man panties. Yum.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

AHEM........SAY NO TO SPEEDOS........UNLESS YOU MODEL FOR CALVIN .....

p1tey1

Arnold is DISGUSTING!!! He looks like a skinned gorilla!!! As the caregiver of a developmentally disabled adult living in California I can honestly say I can't stand this man!!! He is trying to balance the budget by cutting services to the people who need help most and our children's educations!!! I can't WAIT for his term to expire!!! He has caused me nothing but stress with trying to fight to keep programs and services for my family member. Arnold can eat crap and die as far as I'm concerned!!! He looks like that old cartoon character MAGILLA GORILLA!!!!

p1tey1

Someone needs to tell Arnold speedos are a priviledge, not a right. I used to like him until he became governor of California. Since then he has tried everything he could to cut programs and services for the elderly and disabled. As the caregiver of a developmentally disabled adult, and someone that has been helping in the fight to keep programs and services for seniors and the disabled, I can honestly say I DETEST this man! I can't wait for his term to EXPIRE!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments