Dixie Chick Won't Beat Around the Bush

6/23/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's one thing Natalie Maines is good for -- other than playing a mean six-string -- it's bashing President Bush every chance she gets.

Leland

Take it from a man, Natalie should become a lesbian because no self-respecting man wants a woman like her. Actually I doubt the lesbians are that desperate either....

BONNIE HICKS

THE CHICKS ARE HAS BEENS AND IN THE WORDS OF MERLE HAGGARD'S FAMOUS SONG=====WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING DOWN OUR COUNTRY MAN, YOU'RE WALKING ON THE FIGHTING SIDE OF ME. THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN MAKE THE NEWS IS TO BASH BUSH. HOW PATHETIC THEY ARE. SO LONG CHICKS. YOU HAD IT All BUT YOUR BIG MOUTHS KILLED YOU.

Debi

I thought the Dixie Trash moved to Iraq. I stopped listening and buying their music when the bigmouth Maines
starting talking politics, why don't these celebs ever learn we do NOT need their political views! Keep hurting them
where it hurts don't buy, don't listen!

CAROLYN

FIRST THERE WAS A COMMENT SAYING THAT SHE HOPE THAT HER DAUGHTER BE JUST LIKE NATALIE WELL I GUESS SHE WOULD LIKE HER DAUGHTER TO CUSS LIKE HER THAT ISN'T A GOOD PARENT.

CAROLYN

THE DIXIE CHICKS WON'T BE WELCOME BACK TO THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARD SHOWS. THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR STATE

Randy

maybe she should talk- and eat less

Smitty

I don't get it where these girls get their ideas from. Yeah I know about the Bush flogging, and that episode that Natalie spewed out of her nasty mouth started the group's downfall from grace. My honest opinion is to send them all to Iraq on the front lines. Perhaps then, and only then, will they learn to realize the importance of war, and freedom.

BooHoo Dems

Seems to me after President Bush leaves office she will have to bash President McCain to get anyone to listen to her.

Betty44

Yuk to the Dixie creeps. When I hear their voices I turn off my radio. They haven't learned to appreciate their country or their freedoms. I'm surprised they are still around to sound off. Much ado about nothing. But I guess any publicity is good publicity for them at this point. Hardly ever hear anything about them anymore and that's a good thing. You would think as a mother, if nothing else, natalie would learn to curb her vulgar mouth. What a role model for a parent. Again, YUK!

Ronnie Gialla

The Dixie Chicks ROCK. They we're the only ones that were not afraid to tell it like it is and stand up for what is right in this country. We are being led by a liar who's actions against this country and others have been morally reprehensible beyond repair. Don't worry girls, you still have 5 grammys in 1 year to show all the redneck trash that comes out of Texas what you are all capable of. You go girls, never back down!

bigmama

She has only said what most of Americans were thinking. Honestly, in the past few months, have many people have complained about Bush? He has an approval rate o 28%. I know I have complained about job loss, gas prices, lies that are told in the government. That doesn't mean I hate America, just the way it has been ran recently. Should every person loose their job because they say "Bush sucks!" No, thats why we are in America, "free speech", don't like the chicks? don't listen to them. Opinions are like butts, everyone has one, yoursmay not not be as nice as someone elses, but it's yours. Get educated and make a resonable debate instead of name calling, it just shows your ignorance. Next time you pull up to the gas pump, shout out "I love president Bush!!!" See who is the hipocrit then.

G.D.

Natalie should have kept her mouth shut. No one ever mentions them in the circles I frequent. Bad mouthing the president in any country other than the USA is not acceptable. In the good old USA just about anything is accepted but not to a bunch who owe the USA so much. WW2

KT

Everyone has freedom of speech and the people who turned their backs on the chix voiced theirs also. Their speaking out is only way they keep in the headlines. TK rules....is not political but is a major supporter of our troops and they appreciate it. TK sells out all his cocerts and always remembers the troops at the end of the concert. I feel the last award the chix got for country was bogus because you never see or hear about them on country stations anymore. Clinton was far worse than this president......had he had the guts to act we may not be in this war. But I feel is better to fight them outside the USA than on our own soil. Many of the troops can't understand why the media won't show all the good they've done in Iraq and Afganistan or how the surge has been working big time....but then if they did they couldn't get their Obama elected and everyone knows most media is a branch of the Dem. party.

bb

Just when I was thinking maybe I'll start buying their CD's again.........................Ain"t gonna happen!! These chicks are out of touch with people who listen to country.

Dee

The Dixie Chicks take their PERSONAL hate of Bush to a level of obsessive compulsive.
That destroys their credibility in their views.