Karolina Kurkova -- Packing on the Pounds?

6/23/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you believe the Brazilian press, this is a fat woman.

Supermodel Karolina Kurkova was blasted over the weekend for the above appearance at Sao Paulo Fashion Week. One paper called her out for having cellulite and back fat.

You know what they say, it's all downhill when you reach ... 24.

TrulyJulie88

TMZ, if this was any other celebrity, YOU would make a post about how fat she is because of her cellulite. Case in point, look at Mischa Barton, Reese Witherspoon, and Jennifer Love Hewitt. All women who are absolutely beautiful and healthy, yet you rip them to shreds when they prove that they are human and do not have absolutely perfect bodies. Just so ya know!

Tim

She's not fat but with those issues she should not be a swimsuit model.

Devynn

how in the world is THAT fat?! if she's fat, i'm morbidly obese. by the way, i'm 5'3, 115lbs and a solid size 4. that is NOT fat. that's average for someone with my body size and healthy, too.

isn't this the same country that has lost couple of models due to eating disorders? and they're calling HER FAT?! geeez....

Vanessa

She is not fat in my book, that particular bathing suit is not really great with her body type but hey.....she's at least on the catwalk.
I have NEVER seen a female past the age of about 11 or 12 WITHOUT cellulite.
The Dr's. say it is because tissue under a females skin is a little different than a males.
However, I have seen a few men with cellulite.

Brattus Rattus

You know...I just read this and TMZ was being sarcastic that the Brazilian press called her fat. they even put the word in italics to prove they didn't believe it.

It just sucks when I have to stick up for TMZ. LOL

kim

Wow a country worse about being stick thin tha nAmerica I cant believe it! She is a rail! Fat OH MY GOSH!!!! That is sick that people are calling her fat! sick and twisted!!!!!

kim

Jennifa- what model book did you buy into that says models shouldnt have fat rolls? and I dont see multiple rolls anywhere on this STICK thin girl. youre the kind of girl who makes girls be anorexic saying she has fat roles and is to fat for a model!!!!!

Lila

She's not fat at all, she just needs to tone her bootie up a little bit and do some crunches. As far as the SIZE of her body, I think she's a great size. Super skinny only looks great when you're on a lingerie runway, but when you step out into the real world and put clothes on, it's not the greatest look.

Twinker

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

McCain sucks!

WTF IS THE BRAZILIANS TALKING ABOUT.

Vanessa

#65, Devynn

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.
I'm 5 pounds over you and damn those last five are hard to get off.

My Dr. told me I was actually too thin, according to the new AMA chart.
I told him, Oh, Well, I'm certainly not going to start downing Krispy Kremes because of some damn chart.

I just think people are jealous of her because she has a Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez rear end.

Sandi

Like you guys haven't said the same thing about women? Can you imagine if any of the Jennifer's looked like that? You guys would shred them. You have no place calling the kettle black.

Kim Rocks

Luisel Ramos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other persons named Ramos, see Ramos (disambiguation).

Luisel RamosLuisel Ramos (born c. 1984 – August 2, 2006) was a Uruguayan model.

On August 2, 2006, at 9:15 p.m., Ramos died of heart failure caused by anorexia nervosa[1] while participating in a fashion show during Fashion Week in Montevideo, Uruguay. Ramos had felt ill after walking the runway and subsequently fainted on her way back to the dressing room. She died at the age of 22. Ramos's father told police that she had gone "several days" without eating. She was reported to have adopted a diet of lettuce leaves and Diet Coke for the three months before her death.[2] At the time of her death she had a body mass index (BMI) of about 14.5 due to having weighed little more than 7 stone (98 lb, 44 kg) despite being 5 ft 9 in tall (1.75 m).[3] The World Health Organization considers a BMI of around 16 to be starvation.[4]

In the wake of Ramos's death, the Madrid Fashion Week (held in September 2006) set a minimum BMI of 18 for all models.[2] In December that year, Italian fashion designers banned size zero models from walking down their catwalks.[5]

On February 13, 2007, Luisel's 18-year-old sister Eliana Ramos, also a model, died at her grandparents' home in Montevideo of an apparent heart attack,[6] believed to be related to malnutrition.[7

If you don't know who Luisel Ramos us google her...

juscus

i'd love to bite that [little] butt

The Work Place Sucks!