Mr. Big: Still a Lady Killer

6/23/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. Big had a string of bad qualities -- commitment issues, emotionally unavailable, not as hot as Aidan -- but there isn't a negative thing we can say about the guy who plays him, Chris Noth, and his interaction with his DC fans.

mickey lou

The Dude is an arrogant dog!

Mary

Wow, right back atcha #16, berating others' need to say negative things!!!

Gee, how refreshing, an actor who is cool with his fans, fans that aren't overly insane, and a photog who is respectful. More of this, please!

Emma

Mr Big is WAY hotter than Aidan! And Chris Noth is super sexy in everything he does. I love him as Det. Mike Logan on Law & Order Criminal Intent too

Emma

Chris Noth is smokin hot! I luv luv luv Mr Big and he's sexy on Law and Order CI. He seems like a really nie guy, taking the time to speak to fans.

Shannon

Chris Noth is HOT!!! I'd take Mr Big over Aidan any time, and so would Carrie!

Hel

Chris Noth is so nice. How many actors would pose for a photo with a surburban mom, while obliging to the cheesy request of holding the book? By the way, who said Mr Big as not as hot as Aidan??? It's comparing apples with organges. The TMZ writer obviously doesn't understand men come in different types. I think Mr. Big/Chris Noth is one fine man!

There is no such thing as reality tv

There is a reason Chris Noth's character kept returning on SATC; women find him attractive. John Corbett, is ok, but he is no Chris Noth.

LJF

I absolutely love Chris Noth!!! He's HOT, regardless how old her is. Aidan was a very sweet man, but he just had
too much country in him, and a lot of women don't like the country.........like being out in the woods, and no TV, and
nothing to do but swing on a swing, and he kept complaining about Carrie's smoking. I guess I liked big, because there
is NO country in him, and he's stricly Manhattan. HOT STUFF!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2