Phoebe: The Price Is So Wrong

6/23/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A-list nobody Phoebe Price may have finally found a way to make herself memorable -- taking a picture of her loose, pasty, anatomically incorrect backside!

Phoebe, age unknown, took time out of her busy schedule of standing outside The Ivy begging anyone to take her photo -- to flash her congealed body, while doing something resembling a cartwheel on the beach this weekend. She's not ready for her closeup.

A Noun

I guess you never heard the phrase "every knock is a boost" -- giving this woman any form of press, even if you do use it to be insulting, is just giving her press. Remember that other phrase, "I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right"? If you dislike this woman so much, why give her any publicity at all?

Edumacated

I fail tp see how anyone can blame TMZ for this monumental affront to human decency. TMZ didn't force this saggy woman to expose herself. And no, I don't for one moment believe it is photoshopped. I have known many white women with similarly pale and flabby nether regions. You can be thin, but unless you are active -- walk, run, strengthen your muscles, MOVE your body, then THIS is what will eventually result. But in the name of all that is Holy, keep it covered!

Kris

OMFG are you ppl stupid. Google the woman and guess what you'll find tons of pics of her at the beach. That is not her in the above picture. BS on TMZ

JC

> Edumacated: "And no, I don't for one moment believe it is photoshopped."

You're right, you're not educated. A simple enlargement of 400% shows the pixel distortion in the thighs. This is accomplished with the Liquefy Photoshop tool, then adding shadows with the Soft Bush tool.

The manner one elects to define or label another divulges more about oneself than one's intended target. Dedicated ignorance in the presence of facts is defined as bigotry.

AngelKat

Whats wrong with them legs ? My 80 year old grandma's legs don't look like that. How do you know thats really her? You can't even see her face.

Lovely Rita

It would appear as though she has lost a tremendous amount of weight and has that excess skin thang goin' on. Surgeon!!!

Rainbow Man

"doin it with class, cuz I gotta fat ass", oops, sorry, that was another celeb with a cottage cheese issue

R.Zimmerman

That thing hanging in the back looks like the Elephant Man! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Your Mama

11. That is Britney Spears body...I'd bet my life on it!

Posted at 12:42PM on Jun 23rd 2008 by Whoa!

Ummmm guess again douchebag!

Smee

Horrible editing job. You obviously took a sheet on PS and blended it with her legs. See how the top half is ugly as hell but the bottom is smooth? This is coming from a twelve year old who doesn't even know that much about Photoshop.

Slobodhan Maddick

Oh my god.That's horrendous.I need to go and rinse my eyes out.

Rainbow Man

what's that thing comming out of her butt?????????

Your'e Fired!

Is that a Penis, tucked between her cheeks? OR her loose cavern-like vagina seeing the light of day? Either way, I"M BLIND!

Anoneemouse

This honestly looks like an over-addiction to liposuction!

OpenHeartRN

OMG! BALLS AND CHEESE!!!! I am gonna be sick for the rest of the day!