Phoebe: The Price Is So Wrong

6/23/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A-list nobody Phoebe Price may have finally found a way to make herself memorable -- taking a picture of her loose, pasty, anatomically incorrect backside!

Phoebe, age unknown, took time out of her busy schedule of standing outside The Ivy begging anyone to take her photo -- to flash her congealed body, while doing something resembling a cartwheel on the beach this weekend. She's not ready for her closeup.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i'm gonna leave it up to the experts saying those are balls hangin out the back of this ass. cuz i really wouldn't know.

sick of those no-talent media whores

I have no doubt that this is real, she is in motion and your flab moves when you do! My mom is 76 and looks like that, she either lost a lot of weight or never did any thing upright for her legs to be firm. Either way PLEASE give a warning next time when you are gonna show some thing like this. I just lost 70 lbs. and my legs are about half the size and not flabby and i'm 50, how old is she?

getalife

this is obviously 2 diferent people look at the diffence in the skin color

getalife

this is obviously not real look at the difference in the skin color

Jennifer

Soooo not real.

amanda

Yeah these pix are real! There's more on d-listed.com of her playing on the beach before this picture!

GrandmaToo

I don't know about that photo, but I will tell you one thing, if my rear and legs looked like that.. you would never catch me out without them being covered completely up.. That in my book is a scary looking thing. Looks like all of her muscle structure has gone north for the winter, or is it forever. Good Heavens...

anonymous

Posted at 4:22PM on Jun 23rd 2008 by sick of those no-talent media whores

You have got to be kidding me! That is a backend pic of a older male(sack) see it ?! How did you loose your weight ? Congratulations.

Christi

That is a hot mess right there. Actually what is the person doing? Must have been a real windy day or too much to drink...Sick move TMZ.

mel

wow! is that her real body or was this photo edited?! she got big balls! does she even have blood running thru her legs?!

DonnaD

Come on people...this picture is NOT REAL. At least not the legs and butt...so photoshopped! No way her arms and back could be so firm and legs look like that...not possible.
TMZ should be ashamed of this one.

Kat

Go to the bastardly.com. There are plenty of photos of her with the cellulite on her legs.

dummy

THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED.

JC

> Kat: "Go to bastardly.com. There are plenty of photos ...."

Uh huh. Like they are the pinnacle of truth telling ... just like TMZ. Just go to www.google.com/images and search on her name for publicly posted pics (appearances from newspapers, not PR pics) and you'll see plenty of thigh and a few buttock shots. Very different.

Oops, sorry ... I got you confused with somebody who is interested in the truth.

DEB

that is a man. you can see his testicles hanging out. how sickening. this is utterly disgusting tmz.