« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ozzman

they're both jackasses...

Nick

No, Shaq los tyour dude membership when you pay for sex... You mean Shaq has to beg some ho to take his cash in exchange for sex??? Shaq gave up on all his teams. Sore loser talk to me. I mean its not like Shaqs ex wife was fugly. Why would you need to get it anywhere else??

ummm

1. Kobe did not ruin Shaq's marriage by snitching. SHAQ ruined his marriage by cheating and being a jerk.

2. As a rape survivor, it pains me that people assume Kobe actually raped that girl. Girl hooked up with him because he's a star, and then tried to get a payoff. That girl is one of the reasons that women who are actually raped are rarely believed.

blackandwhitegirl

Shaq should not blame Kobe for ruining his marriage.
I met Shaq years ago and he flirted with me. Shaq asked me a question, I gave him a polite answer, then he got mad at me for not answering it how he wanted me to. Shaq you cheated on your wife, don't blame Kobe for it. I do love the Lakers though, but I'm not a Kobe fan either.

alreadybad

What the hell are you people talking about? ANY woman who dates a pro baller (whatever sport) should know he's getting his freak on the side. If you don't then your dumb ass deserves what you get. If you can stick it out through the marriage, more power to you because no one, not even you will want him when the game is over and the game checks stop coming in.

artstoyz

All NBA players cheat on their wives.

wisegirl

Yes, I realize that Kobe is a snitch, but my point is that Shaq blames Kobe for his divorce when he should be blaming himself for repeatedly cheating on his wife.

OJ

kobe is a snitch

patsy ramsey

i always sided with KOBE because in the long run shaq will not last in the nba, he is to big and will have a bad back or some heart problems whatever, kobe will be in the nba a long time just like michele jordan, so shaq should be showing more respect to his point guards

M

YEAH RIGHT. I was living at Southgate Towers in South Beach in 2003/2004 and Shaq was living down the street while his house was getting worked on. He was banging these two girls 2 floors below me. We took photos of his superman black truck and his motorcycle. He's been cheating for years. Stop hatin, Shaq. Point the finger to YOURSELF PLAYA.

Tam

Kobe sucks plain and simple! Also Kobe's wife is ugly as hell!

jehe

Ok...Kobe while not liked a whole lot for being a cheater is NOT a RAPIST. If he asked her to go back to his room with him, what the heck did she think he wanted?!?!?? Come on...chicks like that give us women bad reps. But Shaq cheats on his wife, and its Kobe's fault? Take some freakin responsibility, you idiot. Some men are so stupid. I said SOME not ALL....

OMG13

Hay blackandwhitegirl
I dont think shaq flirted with you......Get over yourself please...He doesnt go to the free clinic oh wait maybe he does....Nah im pretty sure he has medical insurance...

pimp

wisegirl is right...Kobe's a snitch, but Shaq's still guilty of cheating...it's not like Kobe took Shaq down to TJ.

now why do these fools get married, knowing full well, they are gonna get some on the side?

anonymous

wisegirl... Fair enough but most all of these high paid athletes do it just like the congressmen and their wives know it and for me I could not deal with that kind of life style...I am a woman of course and I don't share.lol