« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ecormom5

Shaq,

What happened to your "superman" powers this year? With all the veteran players in Phoenix, you looked like a rookie out there and was so ineffective. Close to retiring, everyone is now seeing your real color. You've always had a gift of gab that you made everyone believe you were always comical and joking.......You have a personal vendetta against anyone that gets in your path....GET OVER IT BIG BABY!!!!!

LosCabos

OMG i couldn't wait to be home to watch that damn video LOLOL! That was awesome Shaq!

Bigmama

I have NEVER liked SHAQ!! he has always been a BUTT WIPE. YOUR wife and you are getting a DIVORCE because you have cheated on her for so long she was TIRED of it!! I HOPE SHAUNI GET's HALF of ALL YOUR $$ and KOBE will always be a better Basketball Player then you stop HATE N on KOBE!! YOU ARE washed UP SHAQ and your Rap was WACK as HELL!!

hitt88

Kobe may be younger, but Shaq is a better player...They need to both make there money and keep there names out of the papers..

hitt88

Kobe is a bitch for crying on TV and singing like a bird on Shaq.... Shaq had nothing to do with Kobe cheating, so why did he have to tell on Shaq????? Kobe is a punk bitch and thats why his team didn't win against Boston... I am not a Boston fan, but I was this year....

Laker Fan

I'm a huge Laker Fan, but I don't care who you are...................

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

He may have issues but can't deny he is damn funny and has fun doing it. Kobe should laugh with him.

Evan

The Suns endured the worse post-season in the Nash-Amare era as soon as Snack arrived. He killed the team and was an immediate downgrade from Marion. He's obviously jealous of Kobe now, infact, it was only a couple of weeks ago, (before the Lakers lost LOL), that Snack was congratulating Kobe and saying how proud he was of him. Now thats insecurity for you coming from the biggest blob of $hit this world has ever seen.

i

F*** SHAQ
SHAQ DIDN'T EVEN GET PAST ROUND 1 IN THE PLAYOFFS AND IS TALKING ABOUT HOW KOBE LOST THE FINALS

Bree

Hell Yeah, that's wassup!!!

DERREK MCCREE

KOBE IS AITE!! HE AINT ALL DAT GUD!! HIM AN SHAQ COULD HAVE HAD 10 RINGS IF IT WASNT 4 HIM BEIN A REAL PUNK!! LEBRON IS DA GREATEST N THE LEAGUE RITE NOW POINT BLANK PERIOD!! Y WOULD KOBE EVEN LET SUMTHIN LIKE DAT COME OUT HIS MOUTH ABOUT A TEAMMATE OR SUMTHIN LIKE A HOMEBOY KOBE AINT REAL HE GAY!!!!

Gayane

It is so obvious that Shaq is jealous of Kobe, for he is powerful and smart - a real man, which is something that hardly exist these days. As for that bitch, she probably rapped Kobe or beged him to...!

Gayane

It is so obvious that Shaq is jealous of Kobe, for he is powerful and smart - a real man, which is something that hardly exist these days. As for that bitch, she probably rapped Kobe or begged him to...!

angelo

both of u! see ya @ next season!!

Golden State Warrior

As a warrior fan I love to see L.A. get rattled. Way to pour salt on the wound Shaq. Welcome to the team. The newest Laker hater!!

Mac

A black guy blaming another black guy for something? How original