« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Backtracks On Kobe Anal Attack

6/23/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq is finally speaking out on his freestyle attack on Kobe Bryant last night.

Shaq Diesel just told ESPN's Stephen Smith: "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

As Shaq requested, here's his Divac diss.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Willy Braddock

Shaq's freestyle sucked ass. This ain't the 8th grade, son. And someone tell him to stop ridin' Biggie's d**k

John

Wow Shaq is dumb.

$$$$$$$

A LITTLE TRUE STORY TO TELL

BACK IN THE 70'S AT A HOUSE PARTY A FRIEND COULDN'T STAND THIS GUY AND THEN ONEDAY SHE GOT PREGNANT FROM THIS GUY

JUST WONDERING BOTH MEN HAVING PROMBLEM LOVING THE ONE THAT THEY ARE WITH

WHY COME THEY JUST WANT GO TO CALI. TO GET HITCH

SAY GAYS DO IT EVERYDAY IN CALI.

NOT CALLING YOU GUYS GAY BUT IT DO WORK LOVING THE ONE YOU HATE

YOU BOTH BITCH LIKE TO GAYS IN A STRAIGHT HOUSE

GO GET HITCH AND SHUT THE F*** UP BOTH MEN WITH GOOD SKILLS

walt

First, PLEASE LISTEN SHAQ. YOUR NOT A RAPPER! YOU SUCK! almost as bad a your game this year, at least Kobe wasn't home watching the finals on TV. P/s....How is the wife doing?

HATE50

GROW UP SHAQ... SHOULDN'T YOU BE PREPARING FOR NEXT SEASON. "THAT'S IF YOUR STILL IN THE NBA" GRANDPA.

Tony

Shaq making an even bigger fool out of himself than usual with his pathetic rap routine. What a joke. Wonder if Kobe and whatever woman he was raping caught it on TMZ!

ann

I now know for sure that Shaq is an idiot who obviouly can't cope with the fact that he is a washed=up , has been. Shaq needs to get over it .....he's ben on two teams since the lLakers.....whatever happened with you and Kobe was years ago......or is Shaq that desparate to be inthe news ?

While everbody is focussed on the Kobe part of Shaq's "rap" (or whatever the hell that was,) I have to ask if a white player had made a "black boy" comment in a rap, would people have focuseed on what that white player said about another player or would they have focussed on the "racist" comment. I am a little surprised that hardly anyone has mentioned the racist aspect of Shaq's rap

Black Power

MY MISTAKE TO FLBIKER. SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU AND THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA. GO GATORS.

IT SUCKS SUCKING IT UP TO HIM.

YEAH,THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT.
CLINT

Lucy

That video is hilarious. Have a sense humour people and by the way Kobe sucks!!!! Sucks ass!!!

Lucy

Luckythelpchaun, ya Kobe almost won one without Shaq but he didn't get it done did he. Nope, when his team was up over twenty points, he let Boston come back and beat him. And the final game was a total blow out and Kobe coudn't find the basket. Kobe is totally over rated. Maybe he's only good at sucking ass.

Cheryl

BIG (aka SHAQ), Y R U so jealous, your time is coming to an end and U are showing U R in desperate need of attention, YOUR wifey played U, maybe U should take, GROWUP, and HELP RAISE ALL THOSE BABIES TO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND WOMEN, and DEMAND RESPECT. YOU REALLY MADE YO MOMMA PROUD ON THIS ONE!!

Renonta Mason

I LOVE IT.

Dee

You call that Freestyle?? Your lines are weak like Federlines.. Naz saying F*** Kobe, Shaq is my boy.... Eeiww does he know how your ass taste??? I bet so.... And don't hate Kobe becuase he still has a wife and on top of that made it to the finals while you were at home watching him... You stopped balling since 02 get a life " dont hate the player hate the game"... Your going to end up like Rodman...

TMZFanboy

FIBiker...shut up?

goodcoin.weebly.com

Was Shaq drunk? Either way he needs to let it go. Hatred begets hatred.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments