« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops: Shaq Won't Get Heat in Miami

6/24/2008 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes after an Arizona sheriff called for Shaquille O'Neal's badge over his n-bomb laced rap, the Diesel was already getting back-up from some of his other boys in blue.

According to a statement from Miami Beach Chief of Police Carlos Noriega, "Shaquille O'Neal is a member in good standing of the Miami Beach police Dept. He is a valuable asset to our organization and the city of Miami Beach."

Reps from the Los Angeles Port Authority, where he also serves as a reserve officer, had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SuperStarSteve

I was just cleaning up the funk from his latest hit "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste". Its very catchy.

Signed,

Limp Laker Fan

diana g

hahaha!!!!!!!! I love the photo of Shaq!!! Great Job!!
You funny bas**s make my day!!

Just call me trailer trash....

Shaq and I have partied many times, he's cool

Carolyn A-B

Shaq cannot represent any police force if he's using such offensive language, Grow up, already.

name withheld

Shaq is awesome. What's not to love about huge guy like him?

john wayne gacy

shaq's first call to duty will be
a missing person assignment.

he can search for the remains of
his career that's been long gone.......

Rus

Yeah, you really cant hate on shaq, hel find you just like chuck norris would!

FlBiker

Imposter FlBiker, try to at least be funny or interesting. I abhor a boring imposter.

Timothy Roberts of california

The sheriff that is taking Shaq's badge is full of crap,to me that just goes to show he doesn't know Shaq's history as a rapper .i think that the sheriff is a MR Shaq making raps has nothing to do with him he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame on the cost of the shaq.

Sharona

Good! When will some of these jerks get some of the crap out that's in their brains. Shaq was just having fun. We have turned in to such a nation of "offended" people that soon none of us will be allowed to talk.

uncle ruckuss

Shaq is AWESOME.................it's only freestyle rap don't take it personal. Actually it's really funny.

Kobe

Well, this can't be good news for the Arizona Sheriff... it makes him look like an attention whore.

tortilla the hun

Karma is a bitch. Her and Life.

Ken Jas

There is no excuse for what Shaq did and the language he used to taunt Kobe...for the sake of the Police force integrity, he needs to lose that police badge even if it just for sometime...by now he should have known he is a public figure and role model for many young people. I don’t pity him for any action taken against him.

LIFE IS LIFE

A Little Bit Of Suicide

A little bit of suicide a day keeps the doctor away
A little bit of suicide a week keeps the nightmares at bay
A little bit of suicide a month keeps my friends worrying
A little bit of suicide a year keeps my heart still beating
A little bit of suicide every season keeps me filled with hate
A little bit of suicide every decade keeps society awake
A little bit of suicide every generation keeps the kids in graves
A little bit of suicide every turn of the century keeps the bright minds saved
A little bit of suicide every millennium makes the history books more interesting
A little bit of suicide every dawn of creation makes the world worth saving
A little bit of suicide every lifetime makes our lives so much more loved
There is something inside of us all
Its not anger, passion, hope, or just cause
Theres a little bit of suicide in us all

A little bit of suicide makes me who I am today...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments