Doc to Jiffy Lube: Sorry, I'm Not Hiring!

6/24/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Nathan Newman and Daniel SerranoDaniel Serrano -- aka Dr. Jiffy Lube -- will work for food! Last week, Dr. Lube assured a judge he had a job lined up should he be released from jail. TMZ did a little diggin' and ... you guessed it -- Serrano should be in the unemployment line.

Serrano told the judge cosmetic surgeon Dr. Nathan Newman had offered him a gig at his Beverly Hills office. Dr. Newman tells TMZ that's not true -- he's not hiring anyone.

In addition, Dr. Nathan says the supposed "job offer letter" from 2005 Serrano produced in court last week was simply a letter of recommendation for a medical internship.

Without a job, Serrano's chances of staying in the U.S. are slimming down. Argentina, don't cry for him.

DENISE DENISE DENISE

FIRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

FlBiker

Why does my imposter have to be boring?

jasmine

Newman should consider having some work done. Yikes!

Jewbie

NO JOKE! This guy lived in my apartment before me! Whoever is trying to get him loks up the phone number by the address. Even though I've told them they have the wrong number, they still keep calling. I had to pretend to have a "Tourette" attack to get them to stop calling!

M

and WHY do we want this guy working in the US? ship him OUTTA here!

LOKI

Is the guy on the left Bettlejuice?

LOKI

niles

never let an ugly plastic surgeon touch your face. they have no point of reference.

OCD

Send him packing.

Crabby

I wonder if he packed extra lube for prison?

Just Me

And just what right does he even have to be in our country? He broke the law, hurt many beautiful people in the process and we have to show just cause why he should be deported??? B U L L S H I T!! Now he has lied to the Judge. What more do we need for "just cause"? Send him packing! At his own expense!!!