Michael Johns "F**ks" Up His Career

6/24/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All it took was a couple of F-bombs to make American Idol reject Michael Johns totally likable.

The Aussie wannabeen was pulled out of the crowd and onto the stage at a Dan Band concert (the foulmouthed wedding singers from "Old School"), and finally gave a performance worth watching.

At least he's not in a balloon festival yet ...

ivee

don't hate b/c he is a sexy man with a great ass+voice!! Im only 17 and i would marry him! he's my one+only favorite idol EVERRRRR...

Aspen

Wow, these comments are harsh. o_O; As far as I've heard from people actually in Johns' fan base, we've had the times of our lives watching this. (I've probably watched it at least 7-10 times now, and it's STILL effin' hilarious.) It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen, hands down. Are people really getting that uptight over a few swear words? Wow, that's deep. Some of you folks need to lighten up, seriously.

ivee

michael had no fans? LMAOO IDIOT..HOW IGNORANT AND OBLIVIOUS ARE YOU..HAA THAT'S FUNNY THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY...

lollllll

LOLLLLL.

HILARIOUS.

What a character! Props to Michael, the only contestant who actually had a personality this season of AI. Not to mention his vocals were way good.

His CD will definitely be one that I'm buying.

Debshere!

OMG, those brown jeans can't possibly get any tighter or be any hotter. You rock Michael Johns!

anon

I love Michaels Johns-he is so sexy! I thought this video was hilarous!!!!

Savannah

Would he kiss his mother with that mouth? Very uncouth. I'm disappointed in him. With his looks, talent, and sense of humor, he doesn't need a trash mouth to succeed. It's obvious the guy in the baseball cap is a total low life.

aly

Hilarious. Michael's huge fan base has been enjoying this for days. Don't hate because
he is well on his way to being a huge star and oh ya gorgeous and sexy too!! He
can't help it he is loaded with talent and a great personality.
Love ya Michael Johns, ya sexy thang....

Marcia