Rod Stewart

Likes to Breast Feed

6/24/2008 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got seven children from five different women, but it's 63-year-old Jurassic rocker Rod Stewart that can't get enough of mother's milk!

Decked out in precious matching pink outfits on their yacht in Capri, Rod nursed on his 37-year-old wife Penny Lancaster's supple breast.

After his feeding, Penny changed Rod's diaper.

LasVegasGreg

This is a very beautiful and a VERY private moment. It's a shame that any self-respecting journalist would exploit this intimate time to their own gain. I suggest that Harvey takes a walk with his beach-combing paps the next time they want to violate the privacy of people/surfers who do not want to be VIOLATED. I'd pay to see Harvey get his ass handed to him by someone who will stand up for themselves. The day will come Harvey and you'll find that you don't have a friend in the world who will defend you.

edm

He is not *really* breastfeeding, peeps. He is playing with his wife's bewbie. IN PRIVATE with a bunch of paps following him and waiting to pounce. So it's not right for a married couple to play? Must be fun at your house!!!

DeeDee

Oh my God, this is just too much ..

Black Teef

Hopefully she had some nice JELLO for the old man to gum afterwards.

Liz

I love Rod Stewart and he could well, you know!

Tangie

Um, HELLO..."really" he's not? Gee, us dummies thought he was really nursing! Somebody kick us! yuk yuk yuk

Liz

Cynic ~ No, she is not lactating!

littlepickdick

Motorboat em you old Basta*d BWRB BWRB BWRB BWRB BWRB BWRB

Tangie

Stevo and socialdisease~~~~good ones! LMAO

Kelli

I saw him in January at "American Airlines Center."

I do not care how old he is...he put on a HELL OF A SHOW!!!

It was absolutly AMAZING and I will never forget it. LOVE ROD STEWART!

Go Celtics! First cut is the deepest.

Stacy

Oh gross...I think I just vomited in my mouth....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kelli

No actually Stevo is very disturbed! You ok Stevo? WOW!!!

Hal

Does he also need to be burped and have his diaper changed? DISGUSTING!

Cynic

Rod Stewart has ALWAYS grossed me out - anyone remember the '70's and the football team semen? He is a major creep (and I have nothing against semen!). Rod is icky, and certainly not sexy.

Kelli

WAIT A MINUTE!! I just saw A Rod Stewart posting and replied...what the hell is he doing? LOL!! GET A ROOM ROD!!!

I am assumong this was set up for publicity. He is a man whore, but I LOVE HIS MUSIC!!