J.Lo & Marc: Skin & BONES!

6/25/2008 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months after giving birth to twins, Jennifer Lopez is looking like a fly girl in a bikini in Spain -- while her husrunt Marc Anthony can't weigh more than newborn Max and Emme! Is he a preemie?

With all the money they got for the baby pics, couldn't Jen buy him a cheeseburger?!

laverne

To the person that said J Lo already had plastic surgery because she doesn't have stretch marks is silly. I had a baby and not one mark. And most of my weight dropped within a month and I was mainly lying down. The problem with some women is plain and simple. You use pregnancy as an excuse to let yourself go. You eat like crazy then b*tch about other women that keep the party going after pregnancy.

6. I find it very hard to beleive that after having twins, j has NO stretch marks! Has she already had plastic surgery? And him, he is just GROSS!

Posted at 12:24PM on Jun 25th 2008 by pebbles

mona lisannt

PHOTOSHOP does wonders......

ARTOFWAR

To #30.…. You must understand. Celebrities are here for our amusement, and public consumption. Nothing more, nothing less. And in return, they get to live fabulous lives. Not a bad trade off if you ask me. Anyway, soothe your wounded heart. Believe me, they wouldn’t shed a tear for you. If you were to get ran over by a bus, and then trampled over, by wild stallions. ARTOFWAR

CC

#1 Nikki - I wondered the same thing. He is so thin and has such dark circles, sure looks to me like he's doing something he shouldn't.

stopthepresses

Poor thing looks wormy.

Make It Right!!

I seem to agree alot with colo. girl. What I object to is that JLo does appear to be sucking the life out of him as Colo. girl stated and as she has done to every guy she has been with! She ruined Ben Affleck's career! She is a demanding Diva Biotch with not alot of talent and a very nasty mean streak. And it is ok to judge her by the way she looks as she is shallow and insensitive and only cares about how she looks herself! These two are only getting this much attention because Marc looks like a junkie in this foto and everyone will bag on a junkie (see Amy Winehouse stories). Otherwise...if it was an ordinary foto of them with clothes on...there would only be about 12 comments. No one cares about these two 'celebrities' anymore! Not even hanging with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes could save their sinking careers...as Tom and Katie's careers are on the SAME sinking ship!! She married him because he would worship her and do everything she asked w/o question! She didn't want a partner/husband, she wanted her #1 fan/conscierge!

Make It Right!!

And on top of having to constantly HOLD UP MZ. JLo's Ginormous EGO and cater to her every whim, now he has the baby twins to look after as well as his other children!! That is what is killing him!! He has no life outside of his job to hold up and support LaLopez's EGO AND (lack of) CAREER!!

Seriously

This dude is on drugs of some sort. Probably expensive drugs, but drugs nonetheless. It is SOOOOOOO obvious to me, and has been since BEFORE they got married, but it has gotten worse since he married Her.

Seriously

Hey Mr. Anthony,

You do not need to suck in your gut. You do not have a gut, Sir.

Seriously

it IS hard being married to her. Ben was right to run..........look at that scrwany rat, Marc!

Make It Right!!

And for all you ridiculous people pleading with post'ers to stop judging celebrities, and in particular JLo and Marc...get real ya idiots!! This is a CELEBRITY GOSSIP SITE! That is what it is here for! This is not REAL NEWS! This is not a FANSITE where people go to idolize their favorite celebrity! THIS IS A GOSSIP RAG ON THE WEB!! And I would have no problem posting a foto of myself...give me their MONEY, their mansions, their bentleys, their make-up artists, their hairstylists, and their clothing stylists and you can take all the fotos of me you want all day long!! Nope, got no problem with that at all. So you go and make the arrangements for me to have EVERYTHING their fans have bought for them and I will gladly allow you to take my foto anytime, anywhere. And unlike Mz. Lopez, I won't freak out when the fotos aren't good enough and I get bad press! Marc is going to catch hell from the witch for allowing this foto to be taken and for the bad publicity that it generates!! See, it reflects badly on her and she cannot allow that. What a FRIGGIN DIVA BIOTCH!!!

loveable

jen jen what where you thinking, the man has no meat. get a grip

DeeDee

He is way too thin .. and yes he does not look at all healthy.

Crackhead

Heroin addict.

kATHY bC

OMG, MY EYES...EWW SERIOUSLY HE HAS TO HAVE SOME KIND OF HEALTH ISSUES BECAUSE HE LOOKS VERY UNHEALTHY....BUT THAT IS THE NASTIEST LOOKING BODY I HAVE EVER SEEN, EVEN THE CRACK HEADS I'VE SEEN ARE MEATIER THAT HIM....