J.Lo & Marc: Skin & BONES!

6/25/2008 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months after giving birth to twins, Jennifer Lopez is looking like a fly girl in a bikini in Spain -- while her husrunt Marc Anthony can't weigh more than newborn Max and Emme! Is he a preemie?

With all the money they got for the baby pics, couldn't Jen buy him a cheeseburger?!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

me

THAT'S ALCOHOL AND COCAINE AT IT'S BEST...

trudy

Will all you haters quit with the stretch mark comments. Some have said she doesn't have any and are saying she must have already had cosmetic surgery. Others say she has cottage cheese thighs. Most all women get cottage cheese thighs. As far as no stretch marks on her belly after having twins, not uncommon. I didn't have twins, but I gained 70 lbs while pregnant (on a 100 lb frame) and I don't have a single stretch mark. Some bodies naturally bounce back.

trudy

To justbnme: It is completely possible to gain that much weight, have your belly stretched beyond belief and end up with not a single stretch mark. I know because I'm a "normal" person who doesn't have personal trainers to help me get in shape, but when I gained 70lbs (When I got pregnant I was 100lbs and at the end of my pregancy I weighed 170 lbs and I was HUGE) and was stretched beyond belief, I didn't have a single stretch mark after my baby was born. 10 yrs later, I still have no stretch marks and my body hasn't went to pot. I am at my normal weight of 100 lbs, no stretch marks and no flabby skin. This is due to my bodies natural ability to bounce back, not because of diet, exercise, or anything else, because I didn't do anything special. I also gained 50 lbs during my 1st pregancy and had the same results. STRETCH MARKS ARE NOT A GUARANTEE NO MATTER HOW BIG YOU GET AND HOW FAR YOUR BELLY IS STRETCHED. YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT OR JEALOUS!!!

atlanta male

# 28 you have to be a racist bastard , you could have just called her fat (which she aint) but you had to mention her being from PR, I bet you are married to a fat slob

Tina Harris

Gotta be an addict...what does she see in him?????

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8