Mini-Me Sex Tape:

Avert Your Eyes!

6/25/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Come on, you know you wanna watch ...

Yes, that's Mini-Me Verne Troyer in a sex tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, we hear dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness. We would have thought the tape was worth at least ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

A rep for Troyer could not be reached for comment.

freak show -- click to launch

my name is bindy not bindi

he is just a disgusting little pig and she is not much better... yuck ... she must be desperate ... who in heck would kiss him ??? blech..... wonder if he knows the roloff's .... what would matt roloff say about this mess??? blech.... i would rather kiss a dog than kiss that nasty little man

Yeah Right

OMG! For some reason, I had to watch it and as I thought, I'm beyond disgusted. Ewww. EWWWWW! Soo f-ing gross people! If you haven't looked.... Don't! So, do you think she carries him on her hip into their bedroom???

César

I wanna see it, but i mean...

ang

EWWWWWW EWWWWWWW EWWWWW... MAKES ME WANT TO FKNG BARF!!! ewwwwwwwEWWWWWWWWEWWWW
YUCK ...YUCK.... GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShameAboutRaisins

That's it...

This is the Seventh Sign.

The seas will begin boiling any minute now.

Black Power

Vern looks like a lizard, and it may be that her eyes are closed because of that, but she looks dead. I don't think I could ever watch that video without getting sick to my stomach. I like mini-me, but I don't want to see him having sex. UGHH!
GET IN MY BELLY!! I WANT MY BABY BACK RIBS.

Yeah, that's right. I said it.
CLINT

hehe

Damn talk about overreacting. The video doesn't show any sex. Common sense would tell you that. It just shows Verne leaning over and the two kissing.

MERCY

NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN, JUST FOR THAT I'M NOT GONA SEE THE LOVE GURU.

HahaParis

OMG... Ha ha ha ha... Oh dear lord! I've never laughed so hard in all my life. I think seeing the picture and then reading the comments that followed have officially killed me. This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh all!

Missy

Actually I think she kinda looks like Amy Winehouse....

Kelli

Well, you have to admit the comments are hilarious, it ALMOST makes it ok for TMZ to post this, hence, I said almost. lol

saint

Well excuse all of us Ginny #88. Why is it that you take the time to post on this site if YOU are not interested? This is for entertainment purposes only. Get off the f'n site a$$wipe!

Nuts

oh no. i just through up in my mouth.

I'm just saying...

i think his penis size is likely the same size as his tongue. totally gross!

Colo.Girl

You tell her, Lola! And you rhymed! :)