Pussycat Dolls & "Nashville Star" Don't Clique

6/25/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" clone "Nashville Star" wanted Pussycat Dolls to perform on Monday's show, but instead wound up with their lingerie-clad, gyrating, girl group clone Danity Kane!
Pussycat Dolls and Danity Kane
Sources tell TMZ that, as of last Thursday, the Pussycats confirmed they would perform on the show as part of that night's "Pop Goes Country" theme and their appearance started to get promoted. But, on Friday, we're told, Interscope tried to get PCD's tween label mates, Clique Girlz, booked on the show.

"Nashville Star" was not interested in the 14-and-under trio and passed on both acts. Dontcha wish you kept your mouth shut?!

Luckily, the music industry is ripe with identical-looking, trannylicious, whored-out pop tarts and Danity Kane came to the rescue. Not that anyone would have known the difference.

See Also

Who Is That? Jenna Jameson? Kelly Ripa?

She hits him too

Shocking that Danity Kane was free on such short notice and didn't have a damn thing else to do HAHAHHAHAHA SHOCKER!

arte help

BOOOORRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

tippy katz

"Identical looking trannylicious whored out pop tarts"? who wrote that?
good job!

i hate hollywood

ALL OF THIS IS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE! ALL THE MANUFACTURED GROUPS, ALL THE CRAPPY GENERIC FAKE ASS IDOL SHOWS, AND ALL OF THE MANAGMENT AND PROMOTERS....THIS IS A LL JUST A BIG BUCKET OF CRAP!!!! NO TALENT ANYWHERE AND THEY KEEP SELLING IT TO THE PUBLIC AND YOU DUMB ASSES KEEP BUYNG IT.

team anna

Jesus take the wheel......Danity's 15 mins r about up.....and i thought they wanted to be "stars".....what wannabes.

alreadybad

i hate hollywood
Well said indeed!!!!

Jennifer Bouldack

I have a comment to make. I would like to address "i hate hollywood". Mr/Ms. i hate hollywood: can you help us to understand why America's taste in entertainment makes you so angry?

Pookie

Why does everyone hate danity kane so much? What the heck! Who cares? You either like their music or you don't! If we are judging them for looking like "trannys" we are as bad as the people that would judge someone for being "ugly". They look all dolled up like this because of people that would make fun of the way someone looks.. either way its the same damn thing. You people must just be jealous. They are very pretty girls that now have made some cash and can actually really sing!! Really get a life. Don't buy their music if you don't want to but why act like a jealous freak???

amber

I agree #10! who cares what they look like. TMZ and its equally judgemental fans are such losers! I swear! can we get gossip and the inside scoop from you people without all the hate? Its really not necessary. Plus I happen to be a fan of PCD and DK and I think they are all beautiful girls and deserve a bit of respect for trying to make it in the business period. Its more than I can say for most people who just sit on their God-given talents! The girls can sing and they can dance and have not only been taught to dance but have had training in their crafts so its not like they are some fake made up N'sync of BBoy group. They are actually talented and trained people so get off their backs. I swear TMZ, you guys are right on the line of me hating you and your "business". Get it together! No one comes to your site to hear you trash talk celebrities. We just want to scoop on them :-)

amber

And another thing! I do love both groups, but I must admit that from what I've heard, DK sings alot better than PCD. At least we know that all their members can actually sing. I know that Nicole of the PCD is supposed to be the "lead" but can we hear the other members sometimes???........Guess not :-( I wonder what they're trying to hide?? hmmmmm maybe its that the only person that CAN sing in their group IS Nicole! Anyway, like I said I do love both, but I must tell the truth. DK may not look exactly like your typical "video girl" like PCD, but hey neither did EnVogue, but they can SANG their asses off! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I just can't say that for PCD Sorry :-(

amber

And in my first comment when I say #10, I mean LadyL's comment is what I agreed with. Stop the Hate!

herbert mullin

something seems
to be missing here;

right.

the most talented
one of them all !

CARMIT !!!

kim

Both groups are awful. I have nothing against them persoanlly but they were both "created" and created groups are entertaining but not talented.

kim

I am confused at why people seem to think TMZ should just report facts and not gossip? Wasnt TMZ created and got popular by gossiping. If you just wants facts watch some entertainment show. This site is for BAGGING on and Gossiping about celebs people! Thats why majroity of people come to this site - not for facts - pleaassseee!

Pookie

I don't really care if TMZ tells jokes about the celebs or whatever what I care about is the people commenting here that these girls are ugly?? That is INSANITY! They wear the make up and clothes they do because they have to in order to sell records to the people of the same mind set leaving these comments! Its not rocket science!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments