Singer Lisa Lisa: 'Memba 'Memba Her?!

6/25/2008 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Lisa Velez had a number of pop/freestyle hits like "I Wonder If I Take You Home," "Lost in Emotion," "All Cried Out" and "Head to Toe" as part of Lisa Lisa with Cult Jam featuring Full Force. Guess what she looks like now!
Lisa Lisa

Melissa

I LOVED her! I saw her in a salon when I was a kid. First celeb sighting. :)

jeezlouise

I love Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam!!!!!!!!! Headbands and all..

Brattus Rattus

Man. That just brought back so many memories for me. Being a teen in the 80's...she was all the rage and I loved Full Force! Ready For The World, too. Good times. *sigh*

She looks great!

Twinker

LL&THCJ played a concert (with some other group) in the smallish town I lived in back in the 1980's. After the concert a friend called and said Lisa and the Cult Jam was staying at the hotel he was working at so we drove over there and there they were walkinng up and down the lobby hoping someone would notice them. My friends and I went up to them and they were so excited to be noticed. We got autographs and pictures. They asked if we wanted to "party" with them but we were all young and stupid and under curfew so we told them we had to go home. Anyway, it was "gnarly" since they had a top ten record at the time.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

Triple Play

LISA PLEASE STOP GOING TO ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS. AT ONE TIME YOU WERE EXTREMELY HOT NOW NOT SO MUCH. FAT OH YEAH WHEN YOU SEE A DONUT SHOP, SPEED UP AND DON'T STOP

Triple Play

LISA PLEASE STOP OVER EATING YOU WERE SO BEAUTIFUL BEFORE YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BUFFET'S IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO STOP PIGGING OUT

cb

Lisa you look good girl...thank god you had color to begin with or else your wrinkles would be showing at 41...like the "people" who. wrinkles show before their 40 ..lol

Chris Lover

her music and the lke is on KTU.com out of NY. I live in charlotte but listen to it all day on the web. great frrestyle like shannon, starpoint, and lisa lisa..........

Cheryl

GREAT SINGER... FREESTYLE MUSIC IS THE BEST...

Alex's Chica

T.P your an ass you are probably the eww one here so shut up. Lisa you are my favorite singer Love you...