The BET Hot Mess Awards

6/25/2008 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A whole bunch of people got arrested last night at the BET Awards -- by the fashion police!
BET Awards: Click to view!

#1cookfan

I'm sure that there was a lot of arrests by police with badges also.....bunch of black people = arrests.... Go to BOSSIP with YOUR BLACK A$$ pride....

anthonysdreamgirl**

"we only had to look at one white face" "EGGO". these black bitches are so racist. how does it feel to be so angry at white people your whole lives? must suck to be you. can EGGO give a straight answer as to why he/she so angry at whitey? probably not. bunch of black racist bitches. always so damn angry at life...

Brattus Rattus

17. The fact that mainstream television, movies, and music in general is overwhelmingly WHITE makes your arguments and sarcastic remarks like WET, NAAWP, etc. look STUPID, CHILDISH, IGNORANT, and PETTY. BET was created to provide entertainment to a market that was SEVERELY lacking representation (and still is). Some people would like to turn on the TV and see a family that looks like them, whom they can relate to. I love how some of you get on here and say blacks are lazy and should stop looking for handouts, yet when blacks become self-sufficient you then start complaining about them excluding YOU (how ironic). It's obvious blacks can NEVER win with some people, despite these self-denying hacks claiming up and down that they're not racist.

Posted at 12:27PM on Jun 25th 2008 by Mr Smith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't have said it better myself. It would just make my day if Snoop wins a CMT award for his new country song. LOL

Brattus Rattus

Sick of the double standard - Do they play white artist videos on the BET channel?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes they do. Eminem and Fergie to name a couple. If I remember right, the Beastie Boys and House of Pain, too. I can't remember if Vanilla Ice was on but I hope not. LOL I'm sure there are countless others but I stopped watching all music tv shows a while ago.

as far as your tattoo goes, IMHO I could care less if your tattoo only meant you are proud of who you are. If it's racist thing though, that's sad and pathetic.

Me

TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE TRYING (I STRESS TRYING LOOSLY) TO HATE ON THIS BLOG ALICIA KEY'S SAID IT BEST LAST NIGHT "WE(BLACK PEOPLE) ARE A TALENTED PEOPLE AND EVERYONE WANT'S TO BE US"!

So go back to your TANNING BED'S, AND LIP & BUTT INJECTIONS..

Palinmacattack!!!

Y DOES THE WHITE MEDIA ALWAYS COMMENT ON THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

IF U WISH TO COVER BLACK ENTERTAINMENT MAKE SURE YOU EMPOLYEE BLACK PPL TO COVER IT. OR DO US ALL A FAVOR AND LEAVE IT ALONE.

BLACK PPL DON'T NEED WHITE AMERICAS COMMENTS ON WHAT THEY DO...KNOW DAMN WELL WHITEY WISHED HE HAD SOUL....LEAVE IT BE OR REPORT IT RIGHT..TMZ & HARVEY GET A CLUE!!!

mudpie

ME.. whatever! Blacks want to be white and you know it. keep straighting your hair and doing your make-up and nails.
i

Me

To Mudpie..Get real "all blacks want to be white" WHAT!!!!!!!!! So cause we get our nails done we want to be white..LMAO-BITCH I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR AND NAILS...
1) WE DANCE BETTER- Have more SOUL than WHITE PEOPLE WILL EVER HAVE
2) HAVE BETTER SKIN TONE & COMPLEXTION
3) AND HAVE BETTER ASS'S (YOU KNOW i'M RIGHT LOOK IN THE MORRIOR

I could go on and on
Dont kid yourself WAKE UP!!!

ObamaAllTheWay

Is all the negativity against African-Americans necessary? No it is not. Those who feel "blacks" are this that and the other...get back on your horses and ride off into the damn sunset!! To each his own. I prefer to listen to R & B because that's what I like. I don't care for country music or rap. It's a choice, my choice. Anyone ever notice how ignorant racist white people become when challenged or feel threatened by an African-American? Let me just say, "some of my best friends are white"! And yes, I do clutch my purse tight when I see one of them coming, and yes I do lock my doors at the stoplight...ya never know what's gonna happen!!! LOL LOL

Liz

BranDeez ~ I have read one to many of your racist screaming rants. Why do you comment on things yu know nothing about? Your education or lack there of is oh so obvious with your racist BS. You love to dish it out but you certainly squirm when one dishes it back to you. Please do yourself as well as others a favor and go back to school and get yourself a diploma and then, pursue a college degree. You are one angry black person and my dear, it is not becoming!

Respect is something that is earned, not given!

mudpie

me... whatever again.. take a picture.. oh wait, i can't see you. sooooooooooo

mudpie

Me.. whatever again.
Take a picture, oops never mind can't see you anyway.

kswin

Stop Hating on the BET Awards we dont say nothing about the HOT MESS on the MTV awards either!!!! Damn...

Blinded by the light

To #33 Ashley: Learn how to spell. It's complexion NOT complextion, it's mirror NOT mirrior and it's asses NOT ass's. Sorry, but bad spelling really irritates me.

Rhonda

People pay money to look like this? No wonder Hussein didn't show up. You people to ghetto for BHusseinO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments