This Woman Owns Suge Knight's Ass

6/25/2008 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meet the woman who just bought the Death Row records empire out from under Suge Knight -- former aesthetician Susan Berg.

A bankruptcy court judge ordered that the label be put up for auction yesterday, so Global Music Group -- Susan's their president -- plunked down the $24 mil to purchase Tha Row.

She must be celebrating hard core because included in the deal are 20 unreleased Tupac Shakur tracks. Those'll have her rolling in Benjamins.

Fan Since 2007!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

For too many reasons!!!

Cizzle!

Susan is freakin hot! I don't about you idiots but I'm hoping she is a cougar. Obviously, some sort of grand madam or else they would never have let her in to do such a thing. 20 unreleased Tupac songs??!! WOW! That sounds like a diamond CD if you ask me.

Cizzle!

I love her!!!!!!!!!! I hope she is a cougar, because that means I'm all in.

Foxy Ave

YAY go susan!!! so hot! all those haters are just jealous

Not Blind

Wouldn't it be nice if the proceeds from the unreleased Tupac tracks went to his and Biggie's momz? Yeah I know... wishful thinking.

SHOCKED

Dude that's my friend's Aunt! CRAZY! Go Sue she deserves that company!

Radish_Not_Vic

Who is she aestheticianing now?

Poetic Expressions

To the person who says they hope she burns tupac's crap yadayadayada, that shows your level of ignorance. No talent? Tupac was one of Pioneers of his era, his music goes far beyond its time. Name me one other artist who has college courses being taught on their poetry / songs? All one had to do was watch the man in interviews to see that he was far from racist, the same way he talked about white people bashing him and whatnot, he'd talk about how inner city blacks were the ones committing the crimes and whatnot. He presented both sides of the story. What one tends to forget is that we don't all come from the same background. And when you don't come from the same background, you are going to see a multitude of expressions.

Mike D.

She is in for a rude awakening

james b brown

MS BERG CAN I GET A JOB MARKETING SOME THE THE TUPAC MUSIC IT WILL BE THE NEXT HOTTEST THING SINCE THE I-PHONE JBBROWN ANOINTED VESSELS MINISTRIES C.O.R. GARDENA,CA YOU CAN 411 AND GET THE NUMBER I WILL CALL THE OFFICE

bertha

I Thinks they is a couple......

OJ

don't mess with suge....he will get you one day.

RIP susan, Greg Smith, 2 pac, biggie

geez

Silly old bitch...she's going to "disappear" one day.. or get shot up on the street. Enjoy your money while you can! Can't take it with you!

cougarhunter

REALLY! Tupac is the only rapper with a class about his art at the University of California. This woman just picked up a classic for cheap. AWESOME!!!

DRRKilla

GO SUSAN! Now I wonder if she is still young enough to breed. She is going to be a billionaire if she does this right! Step off suckas!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments