Tim McGraw Lays Country Smackdown on Fan

6/25/2008 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't mess around at a Tim McGraw concert -- or he'll pull your ass out of the crowd and have you tossed out!

At his concert last night, Tim spotted a over-sized, rowdy fan in the front row -- and proceeded to grab a hold of him, pull him on stage and threaten to punch him with a cocked-back country fist!

UPDATE: Tim's rep tells us "While Tim was performing at the White River Amphitheater in Auburn, Washington last night, he watched a man rush to the front of the stage. This overly aggressive fan attacked a female fan and Tim witnessed this incident. Tim called for security, but when they could not respond quick enough Tim and several crew members removed the fan from the audience where he was then turned over to the local authorities."

Texas Fan

Real men stand up for what's right...that loser in the audience got just what he deserved. Tim and Faith are good country people and know that if it wasn't for the fans they wouldn't be where they are today. Tim was looking out for the fans that take care of him and his family!!!! The guy that Tim hauled out of the audience is proof that you can't fix stupid!!!!!

How can you admire?

C'mon, if TM just pulled this guy outta the crowd for no reason, I'm sure that the many other people surrounding them would say something about it.

Have some of you haters been to these concerts? I'd say, the majority of the time, the drunk idiots outnumber the civil fans that go there just to watch their fave singer sing.

Go Tim, do your thang. I personally like it!

tdub

All you idiots taking potshots at McGraw, like their music or not, this drunk idiot was pushing folks around and McGraw chose to stop it. I guess some of you feel it's your "right" since you bought a ticket to give you licence to be a moron I personally am not a fan of his music, but applaud what he did. A friend of mine was in the opening band for one of Tim and Faith's tours and told me that Tim and Faith were both amazingly friendly, honest, real people. But it must be hard staying real when so many idiots act up or write stupid uninformed things about you, as evidenced by some of the knuckledragger comments on this page.

navy wife

Victoria C and Julie, I totally agree with you. I am from Auburn, Washington and I am glad Tim stepped in grabbed that guy. If he hadn't more people would have gotten hurt, and possibly seriously, then everyone would have complained that nothing was done. People are just jealous that they can't stand up for themselves or others like Tim and Faith can.

i love the 80

MAN HANDLE ME YOU GOOD LOOKING MAN!!! WHOO!! HOO!! I LOVE HIM!! HIM AND FAITH DONT TAKE NO JUNK THEY ARE MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!

nanners77

I think Tim did the right thing. If you read the article that went with the video, you will see that this guy was being rude and disrespectful to others that were trying to enjoy the concert, pushing his way through and using force. You can call it Hillbilly mentality all you want, but a true man is not going to stand there and watch his fans get treated like that, espcially the females that I am pretty damn sure were not as big as that guy.

GOOD FOR YOU TIM!!!!!!!!!!!

kim

Tim is awesome. Some jackass is ruining the show for everybody around them and he took care of it. Why should everybody else have their good time ruined because of one drunk jerk. Those people paid good money for those seats. I've seen a few people say a true country gentleman and thats all I see in this video. It just makes him even sexier.

norgil

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY...TIM AND FAITH ARE GREAT..TIM WAS PROTECTING A FAN,,,AND I DON'T BLAME FAITH FOR YELLING AT THAT GIRL WHO GRABBED TIM'S BALLS, I WOULD HAVE DECKED HER TOO..

MissingMyHusbandPoopsie

Hey, in Jersey we would send a couple of black Escalades over to the fat guys house, and that would be end of story.
5 more days Poopsie!
Love ya!

Illinois person

Keep your hand off of the entertainer (including his balls) and just enjoy the music. That's the only reason you're there. Touching is an absolute no no. It's like putting your hand on an officer. If you're going to act like a drunken ass, then expect to be treated like one. You go Tim, protect yourself and your privates too! Any of you who say differently are bigger asses than the doofus who was dragged up on stage.

Alia

lol.. he is a white trailer trash loser, just like his wife.. Hmmm.. Where are all the racist comments at now?? LOL..TMZ youre so full of it... I cant believe some of you idiots are saying that its okay to do what he did.. Its nooooooooottt.. I bet if he was a Black man, he would be a savage or something and worse... LOL
TRAILER TRASH AT ITS BEST!!

Rebecca

I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED. It was insane, everybody was cheering, but confused at the same time! It was really awesome how Tim stepped up like that, it shows he really cares about his fans!

PS. The concert, other than this, was INCREDIBLE :)

Rebecca

Also, right after this happened, Tim went on singing like nothing had happened. Which was awesome considering what he must have been feeling. He finished the whole show without any problems and sounded great! Screw that guy for pushing around that poor girl. He was just trying to do the right thing.

Marianne Chitter Chatter

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill should either stop performing or get much better security. He didn't need to humiliate that man. This is like the third crazy thing one of them has done in that last yea ror so. If he had hired a good security team, they should have been able to remove the guy quickly.

dfsseattle

I applaud Tim for what he did. You pay to come and see the concert not have some fat ass push you around at the stage asrea. Tim was trying to get security but they were to slow. So to keep him from steping on people and knocking them down he took care of the situation until they could get fat ass out of there. Good job Tim!!!!!!!!!!!