Brooke -- Daddy Can Butter My Butt Anytime!

6/26/2008 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Hogan is wondering why everyone's so creeped out about her dad slathering suntan oil on her bare ass. No, seriously.

"I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car," says Brooke in Us Weekly. "He used to change my diaper." Old cars and diapers – again, not a grown woman's exposed butt, especially one that's as young and taut as girls you like to hook up with.

Hulk hasn't explained the shots himself.

Celine Passes Water Just Like Everyone Else

Celine Dion got slammed earlier this month for being the heaviest water user in the Palm Beach area –- during a drought, no less.

But today Celine tells the Palm Beach Post that her 6.5 million gallon usage from April 2007 to this past March was caused by a broken water main, not because of extensive landscaping that was done on her $12.5 million property. She had to shell out $36K just on water bills during that time.

"Barely any landscaping was done during that time," says her lawyer. "Something went wrong."

Jen and Ben Just Fine, Thanks

The gossip world was buzzing yesterday that Jen Garner and Ben Affleck were somehow on the outs – but their peeps are saying that's "100% completely fabricated."

An E! report suggested that a split was the reason we always see Jen and Ben separately with daughter Violet. First of all – that's not really true. And Garner's reps tell Us: "There is not one ounce of truth to it."

The couple have been married since 2005.

Party Favors: "Rock of Love's" Rodeo Takes the Troops ... Raffa Spends B-day in Slammer ... Nicole Richie Plays the Spiteful Girl

We hear that "Rock of Love" temptress Cindy "Rodeo" Steedle will be visiting troops at Walter Reed Medical Center in August to show them some love of her own. ... Raffaello Follieri was supposed to turn 30 this weekend with a huge party – but we know where he'll be. ... Nicole Richie is going to be on NBC's "Chuck" playing – according to NBC – a "snarky and spiteful girl" who tortured the Yvonne Strahovski character in high school.

jimmy d

BROOKE LOOKS LIKE SHE CUTS THE LOUDEST FARTS

EJones

First US helps the Hogans cover up these photos and then US "sets the record straight" on Ben and Jennifer Affleck. Is US seriously trying to sell themselves as the "accurate truth-tellers" among gossip magazines/websites?

***ROFLMAO***

Okay, I got that out. What do you expect Brooke to say or think? Look at her family- two screwed up parents, screwed up brother- you honestly think she's okay?

elainer7

What do you want to bet that within 6 months, we will officiallyhear that Ben and Jen are splitting. Seems everytime the celebrity couple denies a split, its not long after that they do!

annoyed

"Celine Passes Water......" ?????

I personally cant stand Celine Dion but the headline is rather misleading, not to mention rude and distasteful. The story is about her using alot of water, not about what the headline implies. She annoys me as much as alot of other pretentious celebrities and I am by no means defending her, but the headline could use some reworking and cleaning up. Actually, I've noticed alot of TMZ headlines are rather rude and off color. No need for that, guys.

mickey lou

Celine & other big mouths like Babra want he little people to conserve. They are above that kind of thing. Just ask Al Gore!

Just my opinion

Brooke-
FYI- that is one sick "old man" and you are "crazy"

workin

I WOULD HAVE BEEN CREEPED OUT IF MY DAD WANTED TO RUB LOTION ON ANY PART OF MY BODY, AND HE CHANGED MY DIAPER WHEN I WAS A BABY TOO. EVEN IF SHE THINKS THIS IS OKAY, HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. JUST GOES TO SHOW INCREDIBLY SPOILED THIS GIRL IS. HER BOYFRIEND WAS RIGHT THERE, WONDER WHY HE WASN'T ASKED (ORDERED) TO DO IT. I KNOW BAD PUBLICITY IS BETTER THAN NO PUBLICITY IN LALA LAND BUT THEY SEEM TO ONLY ATTRACT BAD ATTENTION. SON IN JAIL, BROOKE HAVING NO TYPE OF SKILLS NEEDED FOR A CAREER AND MOMMY AND DADDY DORKING TEENAGERS. REALLY SAD.

Abby

Glad to hear Ben and Jen are still great...they always look happy together

Piggleywiggley

Who is Brooke Hogan? And...why, exactly is she famous? If the bitch is allowing her father to rub up her ass, she's probably letting him do more than that, I'm just saying. These "famous" types are always finding a way to generate headlines and capture "reality" show contracts, which is what is happening this time.

Slash

Uh, yeah... Every family has their opinion of what is acceptable behavior.

Me, I stopped rubbing sunscreen on my daughter's butt as soon as she was old enough to apply it herself. I think she was like 27 or 28! hehehe

Seriously though, it's obvious that this family's actions and judgment are waaay outta whack. This is proof that money can't buy intelligence OR class.

wasted days and wasted nights

Brooke, I'm a guy and just so you know, we don't see a fine behind like yours and think, hmm, '73 Pinto.

Attractive?

Brooke sorry hun....
It is CREEPY and SICK for your FATHER to be rubbing your bare butt with anything. It is so Creepy that for normal people it is almost incomprehensible!
~Shame On your disgusting father and shame on you~

Sharona

There was nothing at all wrong with Hulk buttering up his daughter. Only a pervert that needs some whacking material would think otherwise.

wtf

Does this mean Brooke still breast feeds from Linda? I mean she did it as a baby so why should she stop just because she is 20?

OUT2WIN

When she gets a bad case of the craps, does daddy wipe her ass too? Because, you know...he use to change her diapers, so if he did wipe her crappy ass in the past, it would be ok....to her!!!! This is yet another situation which proves that they really are the white trashyest family in all the land.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments