You Don't Lose Miss Ross' Baggage!

6/26/2008 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diana Ross threw a mini hissy fit today at LAX when she couldn't find her luggage -- but the guy she bitched out got off easy.

The diva often flies the not-so-friendly-skies -- back in 1999 she allegedly assaulted a security worker at Heathrow Airport in the UK. The porter, this time, was left unscathed.

Liz

Diana is looking a little healthy.......................whewww, lay off the potatoes for awhile!

Btrswt

No story here. No more than what you or I would do. TMZ trying to get a spin,

sm

I thought that was Oprah at first!

Btrswt

Hey dumb ass, is she suppose to look like she did when she sang Baby Love??? And, how old is she now? You need to get real!!!!

Sarah Jones

Diana Ross is a nutcase.

Look at that rat's nest of a hair style.

She's a drunken "has been."

She killed Flo.

its a black problem

she likes going after the hired help huh? reminds her of her upbringing or something----shes been a headcase every since she tried to convince MIchael Jackson he really was the Scarecrow in Wiz, in real life. She's to blame for his pedophilia.

W. ZZais

Can't keep a Black Has Been Waiting! Poor Ugly Over the Hill Black Ass Pig! Ain't nothing but a
Micheal Jackson Loving No Good Bitch. I hope she dies soon.....

taraniso

"I need to see my bags!!!" What a pisser.

REY-noldo

Maria Smith - I'd watch your mouth if I were you, Missy. The tallon like claws of La Ross are dripping with blood of those that cross her. You might want to lock your doors at night.

Love her, fear her. She is La Ross.

Amazing

Diana face it: if you can't afford a private jet, you have to go through the same sh*t like the rest of us, so get off your high horse!

jc

She's another Naomi Campbell. What a has-been and a FAT one at THAT!

Spec1

Leave Ms. Ross alone...she did nothing that any one else would do. Face it, you can't find people to do a quality job anymore. Why shouldn't she look after herself. After all, of you will....I love you Ms. Ross...keep on bossing...

Alexa

There was no hissy fit and Diana looked fine. TMZ loves to sensationalize stuff.

LovesDianaBlue

Traveling as much as Miss Ross does, I can only imagine how often she has had lost bags - I don't blame her for making sure it got processed correctly.As a luggage store owner, I know lots of horror stories about missing bags of frequent travelers. I Just saw her onstage last month and she's thin, in dynamic form and lookin fierce! Go Miss Ross!!!!!!!

Bart