Jamie Lynn to Mom: Help Me With My Baby!

6/26/2008 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears may not need a conservatorship (yet), but the new mom still wants her parents to help with her baby.

TMZ spies tell us ever since the unwed teen mother gave birth last week, she's been staying at mom Lynne's Kentwood home -- which Britney paid for -- called Serenity. We're told even though JL and baby daddy Casey Aldridge bought a home in nearby Liberty, Miss., Jamie has decided to stay with Mama Spears because she's realized it ain't so easy raising a child ... especially, when you're still one yourself.

As far as Casey's living arrangements, we're told he goes back and forth between staying with Jamie Lynn and little Maddie Briann, and his folks' home. An adult mother's work is never done.

Jeanne

Remember the late Erma Bombeck? She wrote a funny column once about children being sent to another planet, from age 12-25, and when they come back, they are all nice and civilized. O Erma, where are you when we need you!!!!

yoohoo

Candace,

If you have a job that requires you to have patient's orders, why are you on here if you can't keep track of which screen has the caps? OMG, does your boss know you make these kind of errors? I will check all of my doctor's comupters from now on.

Santa

wow. i cant believe some of the clueless/hateful comments left on here. even being in my 30's I still needed help after both my kids were born. its not an easy thing to go through.

Barbara Lee

IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT A LOT OS STARS ARE HAVING BABIES AND ARE NOT MARRIED !! THAT IS WHAT THEY ALL CHOSE TO DO AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THEY WON'T BE FEELING THE ECSTASY OF IT FOR LONG !!! iT ALSO DOES NOT MATTER THAT THE STARS CAN AFFORD "HELP" BECUASE i FEEL THAT THE YEARS FROM BIRTH TO 4 ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT YEARS AND IF THE PARENTS ARE NOT TRAINING THESE CHILDREN THEY WILL PICK UP FROM THEIR NANNIES AND LORD KNOWS WHERE THEY'VE BEEN OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING, ALTHOUGH A LOT OF THE SO-CALLED "STARS" ARE PRETTY SCEWED UP AS WELL !!!

Janet

She is young and it was expectecd that she would need help, older women even need help, its not easy...

NormalPerson

I never make comments on these things but the comments and story I just read really bothers me. I DON'T THINK ANY YOU HAVE A FOOT TO STAND ON TO SIT THERE AND JUDGE THAT POOR GIRL, HER BABY OR HER MOTHER FOR THAT MATTER. MY MOM HELPED ME WHEN I HAD A BABY, AND ALL MY SISTERS TOO WHEN THEY HAD THEIRS AS WELL AS ALL MY SISTERS HELPING EACH OTHER. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT HELP IS NEEDED FOR A LITTLE WHILE RIGHT AFTER BIRTH YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD A CHILD OR YOU ARE A MAN!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR BEING SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see how much sympathy and help you get when you really need it.

Nobody In Particular

Every new mommy gets help from her mother, whether she is 16 or 36. That's how families work.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I think we'll see a lot more underage girls getting pregnant, if Obama is President.

pebbles

Did none of your parents come and stay with you when you had your babies! my mom came and stayed 2 weeks after each baby! NOTHING wrong with this except, it is a shame her mother did NOT go to her house, instead making JL come to her.
This girl made a MISTAKE, and is taking responsibility for it. leave her alone!

hell with them all

you young SLUT you should of kept those legs closed, go to college get a job and then get married and then have the fun in bed BITCH.

Nobody In Particular

Dear treetopflyn@gmail.com,

Probably not a good idea to post your email, dude.

Cheers!

texgirl

Give the girl a break, it can not be easy being a first time mom. Yes, she choose to have the baby, so she should be responsible for the child. But, I believe she is doing the responsible thing asking for help when she needs it. I don't believe her mom is raising the baby. Come back and tell me JL is still living with mom in a few months and that mom is doing all the work, then I will criticize. Otherwise leave her alone.

Oh' and for those of you who say she should have had an abortion or telling others that their mothers should have aborted them. GET A HEART, because you obviously do not have one.

jluvdc

Um, a lot of women have their mom say with them after a baby is born, especially a first baby. Amazing how much hate there is for this girl.

reality check

I was married and didn't have my first child till I was 23, so I don't know the first things about being a teen mother. I did however take care of my first newborn completely by myself, My husband was working 18 hours a day and sleeping 5. I was lucky if I was functioning on two hours sleep, and it was never two hours straight, till about 4 months. My mother was unavailable, and I had no other family, and the in-laws were too busy with the sister-in-law who got pregnant right after me, She by the way was a teen pregnancy at 17. There is nothing wrong with asking Mom for help, or a sister, an aunt. God bless you if you have than many people willing to help! Mothering is what women do, and if we have girls, we teach them how to be a mother.

i hate hollywood

Kill all 3 of them, the country, and the planet would be better off.....