Obama to Scarlett -- It's Not Me, It's You

6/26/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johanssen loves Barack Obama -- like, moony and gushy loves Obama. But -- like her singing talent -- it's all in her head, apparently.

Johansson has been telling anyone who would listen that she has a furious email and phone relationship with the Democratic nominee and even that she's "engaged" to him. (That's probably news to Ryan Reynolds.) But as the National Review reports, Barack just revealed that he's only gotten one email Scarlett -- and it came through his assistant.

"I write saying, 'thank you Scarlett for doing what you do,' and suddenly we have this email relationship," said Obama.

jengirl

yuck to both

Nobody In Particular

This is the stuff that made-for-tv movies are made of...

AQ

LOL! It's nice to know that sometimes even stars need to have a restraining order put out against them!! She's not too bright, is she?

Balack Obama's Wife Is A Nappy-Headed Ho

Balack best hope dat Michelle ain't be readin' this post. Of course, if she can read, dat is!

I don't know who is the bigger idiot here: ScarSlut Johansen, or Balack Obama. He's definitely full of himself. I'd even go so far as to call him an uppity n*gg*r!!

Democrats are evil

Sounds like this chick has been getting into the liquor cabinet again. But who knows, it may be true. Problem is, the media loves this man so much, he could rob a bank and they would ignore it. My favorite one is when O'Bama said he had been to all 57 states in the past campaign tour and not one credible journalist had the nerve to tell him, Mr. O'bama, there are only 50 states in the union. Just goes to prove that the liberal machine is fighting tooth and nail to ignore any facts that just might convince the american public that this guy shouldn't even be the manager of a Dairy Queen. By the way, What's a telephone relationship anyways?

Anita

Scarlett Johansen is a deluded dimwit at best and a trashy ho at worst. Hope Muchelle kicks her stupid white ass.

anonimous

this is answering the message number 4>>>>>>now I understand because idiot like you don't follow and intelligent and educated man like Senator Obama. You provably did not eve finish elementary school to write those comment in respected website like this...start reading and associating with people who are looking a the future rather than being stock in the past hopefully you read this message hopefully take it as advise the might help you be a better person because I believe if this is really the way the you think about the man the could be the next president of this country, they are better things in trash than you....

ysolte

DUDE! Anyone who actually takes this story seriously rides the SP.ED bus (that means you're in special education, in case you are a sped and need a definition)
SHE WAS BEING SARCASTIC! DER DEE DER

skankly

Some people read this junk because they believe it. Some people read it because they have no lives, and some people, (people like me), enjoy the perpetual amazement and entertainment that stupidity and ignorance of others can bring. But nothing compares to the sick joy I get when I read the readers comments on this site.
Ya'll are retarded. Especially the afro-hater. Go back to the dark ages, skinhead. BTW, Obama isn't irish so there's no apostrophe after the O.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Democrats are evil

Good old Skankly and the brave anonymous come to the rescue to defend the irishman O'Bama. First of all, your sentence structure indicates your inability to structure a coherent statement. There is nothing wrong with having a sixth grade education but it may have something to do with your inability to understand the intelligent thinking of the American Republican. Capitalism vs Socialism or better yet, O'Bama Marxism. Look up that word in the dictionary children and you will find a picture of your savior, the Irishman O'Bama. I have an old saying that applies here, "You can't teach a pig to sing, you just waste your time and you annoy the pig". I'm sure I annoy you two greatly, especially skankly, but I have to admit, I don't mind wasting my time. By the way, in your next life, I would attend summer school. Only a sad Pig would refer to themselves as a skankly. Ah but yes, I have to remember that these are the supporters of Barack Huesein O'Bama. Idiots looking for a free ride.

turnblad

Republicans are not your friends! Republicans are the products of fear and hate. However, Republicans are good for one thing and one thing only....a politically loaded joke. Mr. Evil, I don't think you succeeded in proving you're smarter than everyone else. Please crawl back under your slimy little rock! Oh and Glenn Beck called, he wants his dictionary back.

GO SKANKLY!

Khaj

*sitting back a while and trying to figure out what group "Democrats are evil" hates more... the Irish, African-Americans, Democrats, Liberal Independents, any other non U.S. Republican group/individual or humans in general... then trying to figure out the whole Irishman thing, then stopping as I realize that's probably ~not~ a thought process I want to understand*

Cheryl

IS SHE RETARDED? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE WITH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? DOESN'T SHE CARE ABOUT HIS FRIENDS? YOU KNOW_THE RACISTS/ANTI-AMERICAN/TERRORIST! YUK FOR HER! OBAMA DIDN'T GET MY VOTE & IN NOVEMBER, I WILL BE VOTING FOR MCCAIN.

Mac

Empty suit driven by white guilt

cavity creep

Barack should think about dumping his wife because Scarlett's boobies are bigger than Michelle's. Not to mention the bank account as well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments