DMX Arrested Again

-- We Give Up Already

6/27/2008 9:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That's right, woodchuck-chuckers -- it's Groundhog Day!

DMX was arrested for the -- oh heck, we lost count how many-ith time -- busted in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.

According to the Miami-Dade Police Department, DMX was busted as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. He approached an undercover Miami-Dade Police narcotics detective and requested to purchase "30 Powder & 15 Weed" -- street slang for cocaine and marijuana. X handed over $45 -- and was arrested.

X, real name Earl Simmons, was popped back on June 23 for driving without a valid driver's license ... and on May 9 on seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possession charges ... and May 7 on charges of racing on a highway, reckless driving, two counts of endangerment, three counts of criminal speed and driving on a suspended license.

just wondering

Mimi, now you are my kind of poster, love to learn new stuff, never heard that term " polysubstance abuse", google here I go!

Psycho & wife

Wife: I just wanna start by saying...WOWWW!!! what the f@%$ is up with that mugshot?? He look like he just stepped off of San Julian ( SKID ROW) aka Bumville U.S.A !!! and thats what bums do....why was this officer suprised???

Psycho: Boy Boy Boy! Is this the price of stardom. See X was coo until he got on that sh*t. Him and Whitney should do a greatest hits (and I literally mean HITS, of Cocaine for the dumba**es) album. All that trouble and money dwindelin away, lets see how long his "oh so committed wife" stay wit his strung out ass!

Vajayjay

LOSER!!!! You give good, hardworking. decent black folks a bad name you idiot...throw him in jail & then THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n2cr8zysht

DMX GOT MONEY-HE'S JUST A DRUG ADDICT!

n2cr8zysht

DMX GOT MONEY-HE'S JUST A DRUG ADDICT!

niles

doesn't he have people to do that sort of thing for him?

big joe

is this a black thing again . LOLOLOLOL

Cartman

I like DMX. I wish the brother would look into rehab.

DP

BRAVO! MIMI!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ON TO AN IDEA THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVIDENT AFTER A SECOND ARREST OF "ANY" KIND OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE! ANY JUDGE IN HIS/HER RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE FORCED TREATMENT, AND IF HE SAID NO, THEN PAY THE CONSEQUENCES AND SADLY GO TO JAIL! AND, AS A RECOVERING ADDICT, YOU CANNOT DEFINE 'ADDICTION' BY SKIN COLOR! I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE THE STORY STRAIGHT HERE, BUT IT SOUNDS AS IF WITH THE MANY, MANY ARRESTS INVOLVING DRUGS NEVER INVOLVED ANY KIND OF REHAB TREATMENT. DMX IS A HUGE TALENT TO THE SHOBIZ INDUSTRY, AND IT SADDENS ME A GREAT DEAL! IF THE HEADLINE HADN'T READ 'DMA ARRESTED....' , I WOULD'VE NEVER KNOWN WHO HE WAS IN THAT MUGSHOT! SOMEONE SAID THEY'D SEEN HIM IN ONE OF HIS MOVIES AND HE WAS SO HANDSOME, AND YES, I TOO REMEMBER A MOVIE OR TWO WHERE HE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC IN IT!!! THERE IS HOPE FOR HIM HOWEVER, I DO BELIEVE! NEVER GIVE UP ON THE POWER OF GOD!!!

DP

ALSO......I FORGOT! JAIL IS NOT THE ANSWER WITHOUT TREATMENT!! THAT IS, UNLESS HE REFUSES TREATMENT AND WOULD WANT A JAIL SENTENCE.

Keith

What is up Dog? You need some help. Get your boys to get your party supplies. You NEVER do it yourself. Dugh!!! Let others take the risk. Also, get a regular dealer! Dugh!

Just be famous for being a rapper. You are awesome at that! You are no good at being a crook, and that is a good thing!

Stop NOW and just live right, and let others take your risks for you DUDE!!! Come on NOW!

Cathlin

I'm not a big fan of DMX but it's obvious that he needs help!
So stop hatin!!

okay

where the heck is is family and friends.. its time for some intervention..

mcancthruyou

Poor ...Poor... DMX...Such a talented rapper....hate to see his talent go to waste...I love his music and movies he have made...but he really needs to get some help so he can get back in the game....wether it be jail or rehab! he needs to get himself together!

JazzyS

Thanks for the notation there Wow on the racial stuff. I was bit surprised by the references to his being black. I don't recall anyone saying "white ass" either when commenting repeat offenders that were not black. Now there YOU go!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments