Tori Is One Bad Mutha

6/27/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First it was doling out soft-serve ice cream, then hot dogs, now it's shopping for motorcycles. New mom Tori Spelling is officially a normal mother's worst nightmare!

Less than three weeks after her latest spawn was born, Tori and husbore Dean McDermott went out shopping for Ducati motorcycles on Thursday. Baby's first accident waiting to happen!

At this rate, it won't be long before little Stella Doreen is up ... and running with scissors!

Free Paris NOW!!!

Yea...because I'm sure the motorcycle is for the baby.... NEWS FLASH..... TMZ sucks....

Pam

You have nothing better to do than to "assume" that she's going to take her kids on a motorcycle! Please ppl be real! You guys make me sick!!!! Do us all a favor and write about the serious issues that are going on around the world!!!

Standing by the edge

Man, TMZ is really getting cheesy and mean! Today it's hateful comments about Tori and Dean, yesterday it was Gary D. from CSI and they didn't do anything wrong, illegal or outrageous. It's like TMZ is just trying to stir stuff up and get people on here to take potshots for no reason. God forbid someone be nice, ordinary or normal. Just report on what's going on and drop these attempts of a scorched earth mentality.

Debi

So, tell me, why does buying a motorcycle equal being a bad mother??? TMZ is reaching on that one.

michelle

Why do you hate on her so much? Leave her alone! I like her.

richiek

wowowow...what total yawn...must be a SUPER slow day

Donna

Quit ASSuming &...

I didnt know you're forbidden to enjoy life after having children. Geez, I guess once our children are born we are supposed to hide under a rock & shut ourselves off from the world-Nice try.

EGGO

Leave Tori and Dean alone....I love their show they are so much in love..Tori deserves to be happy with that wack ass mother of hers......their little boy is too cute....GO TORI!

OCD

Not that this couple is my favorite or even terribly interesting, but I do have a question.....

Would you say this about Brad and Angelina? Brad has how many motorcycles and they are the parents of how many children?

Just a thought that was rolling around in my head, TMZ.

LB

HaHa...Poor TMZ...nothing to write about so they have to make up stuff...im pregnant and my doctor says there is nothing wrong with eating ice cream or hotdogs...um the hot dogs are usually boiled or grilled, at high temps. plus, i dont think she will put any children on the motorcycle. and it's good for a mother to up and about after she has a baby...keeps her spirits and her body up. so please give me something more interesting to read about. thanks

MommaG

they are my favorite couple...they are as normal as one can be ...love their reality show....God bless them...beautiful children, and great parents....you are so negative.....leave them alone....

kane

Tori is adorable! Who cares if she's buying a bike! I had a negative opinion of her until I started watching her show, she is very nornal and down to Earth! She's funny and very sweet!

Amazing T!

I'm a mom and I like Ducati's too!

lmk1979

I love Tori, She Rocks!!!!

Carolyn A-B

"Husbore"? Well, he is Canadian.

She's nothing to write home about either, the homewrecker. Aaron Spelling must be spinning in his grave.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments