Verne Troyer Sues TMZ

6/27/2008 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Verne TroyerVerne Troyer has filed a $20 million lawsuit, claiming TMZ violated his rights by publishing and airing portions of his sex tape.

In the suit, filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in downtown L.A., Troyer claims TMZ violated his privacy rights and infringed on his copyright and trademark by running portions of the tape on TMZ TV and TMZ.com. He also alleges TMZ violated his right of publicity and misappropriated his name and likeness.

Troyer says the tape was stolen and ended up in the hands of Kevin Blatt, the guy who distributed "One Night in Paris." Blatt is also named as a defendant.

In addition to damages, Troyer wants an injunction prohibiting further dissemination of the video.

Calls to TMZ were not returned.

Dr. Evil

It's tragic that Verne's genitalia were lost in an unfortunate smelting accident. MuHaHaHa, MuuuHaHaHaHA, MuHaHaHaHa.

fj

His lil pepee fits perfect in her belly button! lol Belly button love ya'll

just wondering

Would he have a normal size um, u know what ?

Dee

Maybe nowthis will stop the flood of celebrity sex tapes. Any tape the gets "leaked" after this will be a huge joke and will be compared tot his. Maybe we should be glad the joke of all joke tapes got released, no more ugly celeb romps to be subjected to...Gene Simmons, Screech, now this. I shall retire to Bedlam.

Scott

Damn !!! I wanted to see some midget sex LOL

tammy

Why would TMZ do such a stupid thing? I, for one, do not want to see this pervert in any type of sex act, he grosses me out.

Angie E.

This Little guy thought he could make a sex tape and make serious money like all the other Stars ! i'm sorry he is nasty and so is the want to be actress that slept with him , Now she will be know as the scank that Screwed mini me and people will laugh at her . Hope TMZ wins He is just mad because of the comments made about the tape ! I Got Sick to my stomach . TMZ ROCKS Keep up the great work .

jesse lee cook

If this sex tape really was stolen from vern then shame on tmz.I love your website and enjoy watching your show but It is wrong to air stuff that will hurt people!!!!jesse lee

TMZ FAN

Vern Troyer is a ugly little TROLL !!!

OMG

im real glad hes little , boy w/ his temper we might have to toss him on SUGE

Drew

I'm glad the judge isn't allowing the publication of the sex tape... I think I might get sick if I had to watch it!

Cheryl

I personally would not pay to see the "little needle d$#k" anyway, but glad the cout was able to halt its release.

LMAO

I think this is hysterical! its probably the one sex tape i'd want to see lol sorta like road kill...you don't wanna really look, but you find urself looking anyway!
and besides! the lawsuit! no biggie..... we'll all pitch in a dollar for the viewing (all its worth) and that should help you guyz cover the cost!! HA
but seriously though! leave mini alone! i was more interested in the gurl doing the deed...who?? =)~

bearsfan

He is so little, just imagine how little his weiner is! Ha! Ha!

Size 0

How big is it?

He looks like a lizard going in for the kill....

I would require mass amounts of crack and meth and horse tranqullizers to sleep with him. Ugh!